Israel to transfer Palestinian terroristsï¿½ bodies to PA
- Ministers Approve Release of 26 Terrorists. // Israel Faxx;8/12/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 158W, p2
The article reports on the approved release of the 26 terrorists in Palestine as part of their planned peace talks with Israel wherein fourteen of them will be exiled to Gaza and the 12 remaining will be transferred to Palestinian Authority (PA)-assigned areas of Judea and Samaria.
- Israel resumes transfering tax money to Palestinians. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;1/30/2013, p10
JERUSALEM (JTA) -- Israel has resumed transferring to the Palestinian Authority tax money that it collected on behalf of the P.A.
- Israel repatriates Palestinian terroristsï¿½ bodies. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;5/31/2012, p6
JERUSALEMï¿½(JTA) -- Israel turned over to Palestinian officials the bodies of 91 terrorists.
- Israel to repatriate Palestinian terroristsï¿½ bodies. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;5/30/2012, p6
JERUSALEMï¿½(JTA) -- Israel will turn over to the Palestinian Authority the bodies of more than 90 terrorists, according to Israeli and Palestinian news media.
- Abbas Welcomes Freed Palestinian Terrorist Prisoners in Ramallah. // Israel Faxx;8/12/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 158W, p6
The article reports on the release of the 26 convicted Palestinian terrorists in Israel who were welcomed by the Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas in Ramallah as part of the U.S.-brokered deal that enabled the resumption of peace talks.
- Palestinian Authority Libel: Israel Poisons Palestinian Prisoners. // Israel Faxx;5/18/2015, Vol. 23 Issue 101W, p9
The article reports that the Palestinian Authority (PA) continues to demonize Israel by spreading libels. It states that the PA claimed that Israel conducts medical experiments and poisoning on Palestinian prisoners. It mentions that PA reported that Israeli prisons have become source of...
- PA Mufti Demands Bodies of Synagogue Massacre Terrorists. // Israel Faxx;12/1/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 232, p9
The article reports that the Palestinian Authority (PA) Mufti Sheikh Muhammad Hussein has demanded the bodies of the two Arab terrorists Ghassan and Uday Abu Jamal, who were called as victims with PA and Hamas officials.
- At the crossroads of conflict. GORENBERG, GERSHOM // Prospect;Feb2016, Issue 239, p46
The article offers the author's insights on the role of the business, commercial and tourism center Gush Etzion Junction in West Bank for the conflict between Israel and Palestinian. The author states suicide bombings of Palestinian organizations in Israeli cities. Also mentioned the role of...
- The secret war against Hamas. Agronsky, Jonathan I.Z. // World & I;Jan96, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p78
Analyzes trends affecting Israel-Arab conflicts. Opposition between Yasser Arafat's Palestinian Authority (PA) and the Hamas; Efforts to neutralize terrorist actions by the Hamas; Tactics and strategies undertaken by the police to suppress violence by Muslim fundamentalists.