Shake, Rattle, and Roll at the Texas Spirit Theatre
- RESTAND RELAXATION. // National Mortgage News;3/20/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p23
The article presents a photograph of the Balboa Park in San Diego, California. It has over 85 cultural and recreational organizations, including museums and various performing arts groups like the Marie Hitchcock Puppet Theater and the Old Globe Theater. The park also includes the San Diego Zoo.
- International performing arts centre for Shanghai. Barnett, Cherry // Strad;Sep98, Vol. 109 Issue 1301, p907
Features Shanghai Grand Theatre Arts Centre in China. Events to be hosted by the Grand Theatre; Design concept of the Grand Theatre.
- Center Stage. Eaker, Sherry // Back Stage;12/11/98, Vol. 39 Issue 50, p7
Provides information on the Museum of the City of New York's Theater Collection in New York State. Attractions of the museum; Meeting of the National Theatre Conference; Activities.
- WELSH PRIDE. Heaney, Joe // Gay Times (09506101);Jun2005, Issue 321, p129
Presents an article describing an experience of touring the Millennium Centre in Cardiff, Wales. Audience capacity of the main arena; Performance of the play "La Traviata," by Giuseppe Verdi; Location of the National Museum & Gallery.
- A GREAT WEEKEND IN HOUSTON. Schwartz, Eileen // Texas Monthly;May2002, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p44
Recommends several museums, theaters and recreational areas in Houston, Texas. Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens; Alley Theatre; Museum of Fine Arts.
- CINEMA PARADISO. Gattmann, Kelly // Atlanta;Jul2002, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p52
Focuses on the entertainment at Martinis & IMAX of Fernbank Museum of Natural History in Atlanta, Georgia. Offering of dinner and dancing; Topic and schedule of movie screenings; Archaeological attractions.
- You could thrill to giants of the big screen. // Engineer (00137758);7/23/2004, Vol. 293 Issue 7656, p46
No abstract available.
- WHERE & WHEN. Davidson, Susan; Briggs, Kimberly // Washingtonian Magazine;Dec2003, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p23
Presents the choices for best shows and events in Washington D.C. in December 2003. Museums; Theater; Music and dance.
- BARCELONA REDUX. Phillips, Robert // Soundboard;2008, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p23
The article focuses on the changes in Barcelona, Spain which the author has revisited in June 2007. According to him, a building that was once a theater called El Dorado and the Teatre Catalunya has now become a hotel. Meanwhile, it says that the Museum of Music is now on a larger and more...