Aberdeen executives take 33% pay cuts
- Ex-Henderson equities head joins Aberdeen Murray Income trust. Yarker, Jon // Fundweb;11/26/2013, p6
The article announces that Neil Rogan was appointed independent non-executive director for Aberdeen Asset Management PLC's Murray Income trust.
- Aberdeen Appoints Steyn as Americas Head. Giardina, Michael // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;12/18/2013, p5
The article announces that David Steyn was appointed head of the Americas business of Aberdeen Asset Management in 2013.
- Aberdeen Asset Management to pay living wage. Crawford, Robert // Employee Benefits;7/17/2014, p3
The article reports on the accreditation of Aberdeen Asset Management PLC to be a living wage employer in London, England. It states that the investment management firm has been accredited to pay its employees from permanent staff to contractors and temporary workers at least Â£7.65 an hour or...
- Aberdeen shuffles staff as chief quits. // Fund Strategy;9/5/2011, p10
The article announces that Aberdeen Asset Management has appointed John Brett as the global head of distribution, as Chris Ellyatt resigned from the company.
- Aberdeen's Smith stands down. O'Connell, Bridget // Estates Gazette;11/23/2013, Issue 1347, p05
The article announces the resignation of Aberdeen Asset Management property head Andrew Smith.
- What's under Charlie McCrae's kilt? // Money Management;9/1/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p36
Focuses on the kilts worn by Aberdeen Asset Management LLC executives at the launching of Australian Jockey Club in Sydney, New South Wales. Theme of the executives' outfit; Reasons behind their decision to wear kilts; Implications of the clothing for the participants of the conference.
- Scott Bennett. // FinanceAsia;Jun2011, p16
An interview with Scott Bennett, head of Asian credit at Aberdeen Asset Management PLC in Scotland, is presented. When asked about the challenge of investing as compared to other jobs, he refers to having knowledge of the credits in the portfolio and market dynamics and trading technicals. He...
- Aberdeen AM eyes Korea expansion. // Asian Investor;Oct2015, p4
The article announces that Kim Dong-ki was hired as senior manager for Korean operation by British fund house Aberdeen Asset Management.
- Aberdeen Property chief exec gets seat on main board. // Estates Gazette;8/10/2002, Issue 232, p31
Reports on the appointment of Aberdeen Property Investors (API) Chief Executive Iain Reid to the main board of Aberdeen Asset Management in 2002. Acquisitions made by Reid for API; Career background of Reid.