- Group forming in public relations. // Lesbian News;Jan95, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p29
Reports on the establishment of the Gay PR Network in Los Angeles, California.
- L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center to open landmark medical facility. Planck, Corri // Lesbian News;Sep98, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p15
Reports on the opening of the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center's Lambda Medical facility on September 21, 1998. Size of the facility; Location of the facility; Number of patients the facility is expected to serve; Comments from Lorri L. Jean, executive director of the Los Angeles Gay and...
- Coffee and conversation with cool women. // Gay & Lesbian Times;7/15/2004, Issue 864, p19
Reports on the GLBT Center's plans to host a live talk show dedicated to celebrating women in the lesbian, bisexual and transgender community in San Diego, California.
- Looking at the Needs Assessment data results. Chaitman, Steven // Windy City Times;6/27/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p4
The article presents the results of a citywide data collection which surveyed the needs of Chicago, Illinois' lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender community which will held determine how to dispense at least 500,000 U.S. dollars for the needs of the community.
- How Hot Was It? Proxmir, Crystal A. // Between the Lines (10807551);8/2/2012, Issue 2031, p9
The article offers information on an event organized by the KICK and the Black Pride Society in Detroit, Michigan for celebrating the LGBT movements.
- Get gay and save the planet. Vidal, Gore // New Statesman & Society;8/14/92, Vol. 5 Issue 215, p12
Explains how homosexuals and lesbians are helping limit the world's population. Why heterosexual sex and the concept of love are myths merely invented to disguise mankind's instinct to reproduce; Thoughts on the meaning of human sexuality.
- U.S. State Dept. reports on LGBT life in nearly every nation. Wockner, Rex // Bay Windows;3/25/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p10
The article offers information on the U.S. State Department report titled as Country Reports on Human Rights Practices based on lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered people (LGBT) life in every nation in the world.
- CLUB SHOTS. // Gay & Lesbian Times;1/7/2010, Issue 1150, p56
Photographs of several LGBT people who posed at the gay nightclubs in San Diego, California are presented.
- San Diego lesbians rock! // Gay & Lesbian Times;9/16/2010, Issue 1186, p5
The article presents the author's views on the status of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender (GLBT) community in San Diego, California.