A Little Financial Education Goes a Long Way
- Never wanting to be poor again. // Finweek;4/17/2008, p61
The article offers tips on private banking.
- Community Banks Are Poised To Excel in Wealth Management. FEIGER, GEORGE // American Banker;12/27/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 247, p8
Reports on the attempts of U.S. community banks to reinvigorate their wealth management services. Banks that are providing the wealth management services; Attributes responsible for the competitiveness of community banks in wealth management services; Benefits that can be gained community banks...
- Fearless banking. van der Westhuizen, Ena // Lantern;Feb92, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p65
Part III. Offers a look about financial management and banking. Steps on opening a bank account; Important tips in budgeting; Computation of bank interest.
- Banks cash in on EFM takeover. Kelly, T. // Michigan Citizen;3/31/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p3
The article discusses the impact of the imposition of new emergency finance management systems in Detroit, Michigan on the banking industry.
- Unite launches credit union. // Community Practitioner;Jan2014, Vol. 87 Issue 1, p10
The article talks about the launch of credit lending service by U.K.'s trade union Unite for its members in England, Scotland and Wales in order to limit payday lenders, promote savings and help its members to obtain financial services without much risk.
- Editor's letter. // Financial Management;May2001, p3
Introduces articles concerning banks in Great Britain which appeared in the May 2001 issue of `Financial Management.'
- Presentment vs. Personalization. Bigham Bernstel, Janet // Bank Marketing;Feb2000, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p30
Explains the bill presentment and personalization technology used in bank Web sites. Management of money over bank Web sites; Requests made by most customers on bank Web sites; Significance of personalization in online banking.
- Rowanmoor says IFAs could face claims of Ssas misadvice. Selby, Tom // Money Marketing;10/21/2010, p3
The article reports that Independent Financial Advisers (IFA) could face claims of Small Self-administered Schemes (SSAS) misadvice, according to Rowanmoor Pensions.
- Leadership, not regulation key to changing behavior. Skarbeck, Ken // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/16/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p22
The article offers the author's insights regarding the need for leadership instead of financial regulation in changing behavior in the wake of hard-core lobbying by the banking industry.