- Dr Pepper Stock, Dividends Pop. SCOTT STODDARD // Investors Business Daily;7/16/2014, pB11
The shareholders of
- Shareholder Spring Part 2. Peter Campbell // Daily Mail;4/26/2013, p74
ANGRY shareholders confronted boards at a string of annual meetings yesterday over excessive pay, in a re-run of last year's Shareholder Spring.
- Pay protests gather pace across City boardrooms. Roger Baird // Daily Mail;5/18/2012, p73
THE Shareholder Spring shows no signs of easing as three of the country's biggest companies suffered investor protest votes over pay and strategy.
- Shareholder Spring eyes fresh targets. Rupert Steiner ; Rob Davies // Daily Mail;5/25/2012, p75
A CLUTCH of British firms yesterday risked the wrath of investors backing the intensifying Shareholder Spring with details of bumper executive pay packages.
- G4S investors rail against ï¿½5.3m Buckles package. Peter Campbell // Daily Mail;6/8/2012, p73
THE Shareholder Spring extended into the summer months as the pay of three FTSE 100 chief executives came under scrutiny yesterday.
- New tricks in the boardroom. ALEX BRUMMER // Daily Mail;11/ 6/2012, p67
PAY committees have taken a huge hit over the last year as the shareholder spring turned to summer and autumn.
- Engaged investors ramp up pressure. BEN GRIFFITHS // Daily Mail;6/29/2013, p94
IT'S HALF-WAY through the season for annual general meetings, and signs are that the 'shareholder spring' of 2012 has faded into insignificance.
- Springs on plan to go private. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 34, p1
Reports the privatization plan of Springs Industries Inc. in Fort Mill, South Carolina. Schedule of the bid launching; Requirement of the approval of Springs shareholders for the deal; Expectation of the Springs to stake out an increasingly dominant role in the home fashions industry.
- Springs Restructures Business Units. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;9/26/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p4
Reports that Springs Industries Inc. intend half itself into a textile home fashions business, and a window and drapery hardware business in the United States. Plan that each company will be owned by shareholders of Springs; Overhaul of Springs' operations; Employee layoffs.
- Springs turns the page. // Home Textiles Today;9/10/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p1
Reports the finalization of Springs Industries Inc. bid to revert to private ownership in Rock Hill, South Carolina. Acceptance of recapitalization proposal by 84.4 percent of shareholders; Details on the earning shares between shareholders and Heartland Springs Investment Company; Reasons for...