No need to go out to meet people
- THE CATHOLIC PARENTS' GUIDE TO SOCIAL MEDIA. // Our Sunday Visitor;6/14/2009, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p12
The article discusses the advantages and disadvantages of various forms of social media including Facebook and You Tube.
- Will You Friend Me? Mann, Wendy // Rural Telecom;May/Jun2009, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p6
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of subscribing to and using Facebook.
- GLBT Venango Facebook Group. // Erie Gay News;Apr2010, p4
The article offers information on a Facebook page for individuals who want to discuss gender and sexuality issues in Venango County, Pennsylvania called Gay, Lesbian and Transgendered Alliance of Venango County.
- Social Service. M. R. // American Salon;Mar2012, Vol. 135 Issue 3, p58
The article reports that StyleSeat is a social networking-meets-business-directory platform, which allows salon owners to create a client-accessible page that cans feature services, photos, reviews, promotions and available appointment times.
- CFX Composite Effects. Millar, Diana // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Aug2012, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p63
The article previews the CFX Mask Lab free interactive website interface.
- Did You Know That…. // Italian America;2012, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p28
The article offers information on the U.S.-based National Commission for Social Justice page in the online social network Facebook.
- Feel-Good Games. Liyakasa, Kelly // EventDV;May2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 5, p32
The article informs about various online platforms including social platform Pledge4good, Recyclebank which provides earth-friendly activities and game centric platform Payoff.com.
- Guest Editorsâ€™ Introduction. Chari, Kaushal; Kumar, Akhil // Information Technology & Management;Sep2009, Vol. 10 Issue 2/3, p81
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including automated techniques for identifying fake escrow web sites, a description of another class of social networks, and the predictive performance of queuing network models for large-scale distributed transaction processing...
- Find anyone, anywhere. Karagiannis, Konstantinos // Poptronics;Feb2000, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p53
Features web sites for locating people. Includes PeopleFind; Yahoo! People Search; 1-800-U.S. Search; Website and telephone locating features of the web sites; Tools included.
- Track your online 'Klout.' Morrissey, Beth Stefanik // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Dec2011, Vol. 124 Issue 12, p10
The article discusses the Klout website at klout.com, which utilizes social analytics to evaluate the online presence of Internet users.