- With Scarcity, Food Is Becoming The New Oil. WINDISH, JOE // Moderate Voice;5/29/2011, p9
A blog from the technology editor, Joe Windish, related to the food economics of 2011, is discussed.
- Bangalore, a foodie's paradise. // India Today;6/9/2014, p51
A personal narrative from food blogger and founder of Archana's Kitchen is presented which explores her experience of the food scene in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- BEST OF THE BLOGS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/8/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4731, p18
A blog related to school food is discussed.
- Are these chairs making you hungry? Montgomery, Angus // Design Week (Online Edition);3/13/2012, p3
A blog related to the relationship between food and chair design is presented.
- SILVER AND CLARET. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/15/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4686, p26
A blog on food prices and food discipline in Great Britain is discussed.
- Best of the blogs. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/22/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4687, p20
A blog on food bloggers, is discussed.
- CHATTER FROM THE BACKCHANNEL AND BLOGOSPHERE. Kotowski, Karen // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Apr2013, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p3
The article presents a blog related to liquid diet, an excerpt from the Fighting Good Fights blog related to the management of food waste and a quotation in response to the article titled ''Bordellos for the Brain" published in the previous issue of Wall Street Journal.
- The Greatest Fast Food Servers' Song: The Car Hop Song from The Flintstones. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;03/15/2013, p16
A blog on fast food servers' song by the Flintstones is presented.
- Best of the blogs. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/5/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4617, p18
A blog related to the food industry is presented.