- Most people need better understanding of money. // Hub (Hay River, NT);10/2/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 32, p4
In this article, the author reflects on Northwest Territories Literacy Week which was set on the theme of offering financial literacy knowledge to residents as financial knowledge helps in understanding how to prepare budgets, money management and financial transactions.
- Financial literacy important for all. Hinojosa, Rubén // Hill;4/25/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p16
The author reflects on the need to improve the financial literacy efforts for the families, communities, and constituents, which can be done through the Financial Literacy Month.
- Financial literacy is the key to future economic success. Hinojosa, Ruben // Hill;9/16/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 105, p30
The article discusses why financial literacy is the key aspect to future economic success in the U.S.
- Raising money-savvy kids. Marotta, David John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p6
In this article, the author discusses the importance of teaching children about financial responsibility.
- Financial Literacy. Kador, John // REP.;May2015, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p72
The article presents several multiple choice questions and their answers to evaluate readers financial literacy in terms of annuities, taxation, retirement planning and home ownership.
- The Battle of Finances : Men vs. Women. Freeman, Harrine // Washington Informer;10/11/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 52, pH-7
The author discusses the differences between money management behavior of men and women with respect to their financial literacy.
- Financial Literacy Residential Continues to Pay Dividends. // Orange County Business Journal;5/27/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 21, following p20
A description of the third annual Financial Literacy Summer Residential of the Center for Investment and Wealth Management (CIWM) being offered at the Paul Merage School of Business of the University of California (UC) in Irvine from August 4-10, 2013 is provided.
- Free Financial Literacy Program. S. N. // Black Enterprise;Apr2011, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p32
The article reports that the personal finance and budgeting website Mint, www.mint.com, is offering free online financial literacy program for middle school students, teachers, and families, focusing on budgeting, saving and setting financial goals, in time for Financial Literacy Awareness Month...
- Financial literacy learning for life. // Accountancy;Jul2008, Vol. 142 Issue 1379, p108
The article discusses in general the need to promote financial literacy in the developed world, and in particular a program in Great Britain aimed at training volunteers to assist school teachers with instruction in financial literacy. Sponsored by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in...