- SHORT CUT. Van Vliet, John // CinemaEditor;2011 3rd Quarter, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p12
The article offers an image depicting a scale of motion picture industry employees based on the ability to ignore personal criticisms.
- FIELDS OF DREAMS. Jones, Rose Apodaca // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/10/2003 Supplement, Vol. 185 Issue 117, p30
Explores the relationship between fashion and the motion picture industry in the U.S. Importance of appearances for actors and actresses; Involvement of film outfits in the clothing trade; Parade of fashion looks and styles at the Academy Awards.
- Film meets rag biz to mutual gain. Gebroe, Erin // Variety;11/18/96 Supplement, Vol. 365 Issue 3, p101
Focuses on the relationship between fashion and movie industries in Los Angeles, California. Benefits offered by the industries to each other; Actors' presence in fashion industry.
- Shooting stars. McNickel, David // AdMedia;Aug2003, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p34
Focuses on the evolution of the New Zealand commercial production industry. Increase in the number of motion picture production companies in New Zealand; Features of the advertisement campaigns made in New Zealand.
- Clancy's latest thriller: Placement games? Benezra, Karen; Ebenkamp, Becky // Brandweek;11/10/97, Vol. 38 Issue 42, p14
Focuses on advertising in the movie industry. Challenges encountered in advertising in the movie industry; Importance of advertising in the movie industry; Mention of some companies which are involved in the movie industry advertising; Comments from Susie Watson, advertising and product...
- Hollywood meets the Huckster. Roston, Tom; Knowles, Chris // Advertising Age's Creativity;Oct98, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p34
Discusses advertising in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, as it relates to the motion picture industry. How motion picture producers benefit from advertising; Comments from writer and director Steve Oederkerk; Information on Hollywood's revulsion of advertising; In-depth look at the...
- Commercial reality. McNickel, David // AdMedia;Sep2001, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p34
Focuses on the commercial reality of the production industry in Auckland, New Zealand. Recognition on the quality standard of local production; Complains on the work transfer of many companies; Impact of the mid-budget production on film companies.
- We're shooting their ads over there. // AdMedia;Sep2001, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p48
Focuses on the making of the Tyskie Shearer advertisement for Corporate Profiles DDB Warsaw by the film company in New Zealand. Quality of the advertisement; Venue of the making; Search of an actor to play the role on the advertisement.
- IN BRIEF. // Televisual;Jun2003, p7
Presents news briefs related to the film and advertising industries in Great Britain, as of June 2003. Entries sought for the Animex animated film festival; ITV Interactive's awarding of a contract for interactive design and production to Two-Way TV; Addiction's launching of a dedicated...