Right time, right medicine
- Are These in GM's Future? Smith, Brett C. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Jan2001, Vol. 113 Issue 1, p26
Evaluates several automobiles and vehicles from General Motors that will be released in 2001. Oldsmobile O4; Pontiac Rev; Chevrolet Borrego; Cadillac Vizon.
- Groups activate grassroots to counter bailout fatigue. Snyder, Jim // Hill;12/8/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 131, p6
The article reports on the faltering condition of the General Motors in Anderson, Indiana.
- Saabs might be built in America. Ostle, Dorothee // Automotive News Europe;3/10/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the possibility that the Saab automobile will be built by General Motors Corp. in the U.S. as of March 10, 2003. Reason for the plan to make Saab in the U.S.; Sales performance of the automobile in Europe; Sales performance of the automobile in the U.S.
- GM stalls spending. Serafin, R.; Horton, C. // Advertising Age;2/24/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p2
Reports that General Motors Corp. is holding the line on 1992 ad budgets, with total spending expected to be flat or slightly down compared with the estimated $1.2 billion spent in 1991. Insiders expectations; No massive cuts in spending; Premium on new-product launches; Ford Motor Co. and...
- Cadillac zeroes in on ads. Serafin, Raymond; Donaton, Scott // Advertising Age;8/31/92, Vol. 63 Issue 35, p5
Reports that Cadillac is making a significant commitment to selective binding as part of a target marketing strategy. Approach means older buyers who favor large luxury cruisers will more likely see an ad for the redesigned Fleetwood Brougham; What the company is doing to back the effort; Details.
- GM's 'Inquisitor' // Advertising Age;8/31/92, Vol. 63 Issue 35, p20
Editorial. States that three months into the reign of General Motors' new global purchasing czar, J. Ignacio Lopez de Arriortua has GM's advertising agencies starting to sweat. Cost-cutting terror; Dubbed the `Spanish Inquisitor'; Belief that advertising agencies require a different approach...
- GM OKs Sierra antifreeze. // Automotive Marketing;Jun95, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p14
Focuses on General Motors Corp.'s (GM) issuance of a service bulletin about installation in GM vehicles of propylene glycol-based engine coolants that meet GM's performance specification GM 1825M. Absence of effect on warranty coverage.
- GM said to have buyer for plants. // Automotive News;9/13/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5517, p2
Reports on the possibility of General Motors' selling of six of its parts plants to American Axle, an investor group in Cleveland, Ohio. Members of the investor group; Number of workers in the six plants.
- GM OKs sale of 5 plants. // Automotive News;9/20/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5518, p2
Reports on General Motors' planned sale of its Saginaw Division plants. Discarding of marginal parts plants before a labor contract is negotiated; American Axle & Manufacturing as the purchaser.