- VOICES FROM THE WEB. // ICIS Chemical Business;7/4/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 1, p7
The article presents several blogs including one from historian John Richardson related to weak European markets, one from professor Paul Hodges related to effect of rain on Wimbledon championships and one from blogger Barbara Ortner related to the ambition of politician Jon Huntsman.
- Short Europe. Be suspicious of new products. // In Search of the Perfect Investment;7/2/2012, p1
Several blogs are discussed related to financial dealing which include Wall Street money machine, deleting LinkedIn entry, and economic condition of Europe and China.
- REGIONAL RISK PROFILE. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;May2003, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p1
Presents data pertaining to political risks and economic risks faced by several European countries as of May 2003. Rating assigned to Slovakia on the basis of the political risks faced by the country; Ranks assigned to Hungary and Poland on the basis of their economic risk profile.
- International developments. // Bank of Canada Review;Summer96, p4
Focuses on economic activity in major European countries during the first half of 1996, which have remained weak despite moderate recovery in the first quarter. Examination of economic developments in France, Italy and the United Kingdom; Forecast for the coming months.
- Stagnation in Europe is curbing economic integration. // Corporate Board;Mar/Apr92, Vol. 13 Issue 73, p26
Reports on the analysis by the Conference Board stating that sluggish economic growth, coupled with a profit squeeze, is slowing the pace of integration in Europe.
- Models of success and failure in European Integration. Kaikati, Jack G. // East European Quarterly;Sep92, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p291
Compares and analyzes the European Community (EC) and the Council of Mutual Economic Assistance (COMECON). Historical overview; Attributes of the European Community and COMECON; 3 scenarios for the relationship between the EC and COMECON.
- Why Europe needs the welfare state. // Foreign Policy;Summer86, Issue 63, p88
A historical overview of Western Europe, its postwar political culture, its industrial economy and how these facets explain welfare and protective measures within the European economies.
- EUROPEAN ECONOMIC ISSUES FOR RETAILERS. // European Retail Digest;Autumn96, Issue 12, p58
Examines several economic issues in Europe as of September 1996. Budget cuts across Europe; Plan of Italians to reduce their budget deficit; Impact of tight fiscal policy on economic growth.
- Industrial districts: The road to success for small businesses. // Monthly Labor Review;Feb92, Vol. 115 Issue 2, p46
Examines research conducted by the International Labour Office to understand the remarkable success of the small enterprise, particularly in Europe. Crucial factors that contribute to a small firms success; Two paths to follow to success; Lessons learned about the value of establishing...