- We're Experimenting with Pinterest. What Do You Think? Hickman, Blair // Pro Publica;3/20/2012, p6
The article reviews Pinterest, a social network that lets a person collect and share photos and video.
- Pinterest for Libraries. McDermott, Irene E. // EventDV;May2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 5, p7
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of using online social network Pinterest.
- Pinterest advice. // Communication Briefings;May2013, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p3
The article offers tips in pinning an account in the content sharing service Pinterest, adapted from the article "10 Pinterest Tips From a User With 1.2 Million Followers," by Robert Anthony.
- DecQuorum. // Stitches Magazine;Aug2013, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p16
The article discusses tips on how to use photo-sharing website pinterest and mentions that the website gives an option to keep personal and business boards separate and one should not mix it.
- Pinterest Primer. Gaio, Michael // Hardwood Floors Magazine;Apr/May2014, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p24
The article reviews the social networking site Pinterest.
- The Internet Just Got More (P)interest-ing. Roberts, Tanya // Bar Bulletin of the Maryland State Bar Association;Apr2012, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p15
The author discusses the basic setup of Pinterest, a social networking site in which members are allowed to posts and store information without feeling burdened by status updates.
- ways Pinterest can increase your store's sales. Baginski, Caren // Natural Foods Merchandiser;Mar2013, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p120
The article presents information on the hottest social media startup, Pinterest that could help in increasing the sales of the product of a store.
- I CONFESS. Hammack, Lauren // Slice Magazine;Oct2014, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p86
No abstract available.
- Navigating social media. McCurry, John W. // Air Cargo World;Sep2013, Vol. 103 Issue 8, p4
In this article the editor discusses the presence of the journal over various online social media platforms, including Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pineterest.