- Marriage rates in the United States have hit an all-time low, at 51 percent. DO YOU THINK MARRIAGE STILL MATTERS? CARVELL, MARANDA; INGRAM, JENNY // Redbook;Mar2012, Vol. 218 Issue 3, p22
The article presents several blogs including one in favor of getting married and against the concept of getting married, following the revealing fact that marriage rates in the U.S. is low at 51 percent.
- The banns of marriage and the law of the land (Guest Voice). Richardson, Reverend James // Moderate Voice;03/28/2013, p11
A blog on the origin of marriage licenses is presented.
- Entering the DOMA fight for equal rights. Hara, Dean T. // Bay Windows;5/6/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p6
A blog related to same-sex marriage, is discussed.
- DOMA In A Coma. PENZA, LOGAN // Moderate Voice;10/24/2012, p2
A blog on the U.S. Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) is presented.
- From Pot to Gay Marriage, US Voters Have Lots to Decide. // Moderate Voice;10/24/2012, p3
A blog on legalizing gay marriage in the U.S. is presented.
- In this season of Pride, we've got a lot to celebrate -- and a lot left to do. Suffredini, Kara // Bay Windows;6/9/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 26, p14
The article presents a blog on same sex marriage law in Massachusetts.
- House Republicans Scuttle Bill to Help Prevent Child Marriage Globally. KATTENBURG, KATHY // Moderate Voice;12/18/2010, p9
A blog related to the failure of the passage of the U.S. International Protecting Girls by Preventing Child Marriage Act in the U.S. House of Representatives is discussed.
- More than 100,000 March Against Gay Marriage in France. // Moderate Voice;11/18/2012, p7
A blog on demonstrations against gay marriage in France is presented.
- Maryland Senate Approves Same Sex Marriage Rights. WINDISH, JOE // Moderate Voice;2/24/2011, p7
A blog on the approval given by the Maryland Senate to the same sex marriage rights is discussed.