- The Catholic Church And Contraception. BEASLEY, RON // Moderate Voice;3/5/2012, p12
A blog is presented that discusses the attitude of the Catholic Church towards birth control.
- Wanted: An Ecumenical 'Truce Of God'. SILVERSTEIN, MICHAEL // Moderate Voice;3/18/2012, p11
A blog on Roman catholic church and Truce Of God is discussed.
- Church reviews from a serious punk. // Fifth Estate;Spring/Summer2014, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p6
The author presents a personal narrative of her experiences of going to a different Catholic church in the U.S. every Sunday to write a review on her blog.
- A Menace To The Catholic Plutocracy. BEASLEY, RON // Moderate Voice;3/14/2012, p1
A blog related to Catholic Plutocracy and sexual abuse by the Roman Catholic Church's pedophile priests is discussed.
- around the web. // U.S. Catholic;May2015, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p7
Posts from Facebook and USCatholic.org on comedian Jon Stewart criticizing the Catholic Church are presented.
- signs of the times. // U.S. Catholic;Sep2006, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p8
Presents news briefs related to the Catholic Church. Studies show a continuing decline in church participation in Europe. Zambian Archbishop Emmanuel Milingo, who married a Korean manicurist in a Moonie ceremony, has announced that he is taking up the cause of reconciling the hierarchy with...
- ST. BLOG'S CHURCH. Linner, Rachelle // Commonweal;2/27/2004, Vol. 131 Issue 4, p10
Provides information on the Saint Blog's Parish, a collection of Catholic blogs in the Internet. Definition of blogs; Features of Catholic blogs; People behind the Saint Blogs Parish; Bloggers who participate in Catholic blogs.
- catholic tastes. // U.S. Catholic;Feb2007, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p10
The article covers issues related to the Catholic Church featured on several blogs at the Web site uscatholic.org. It provides information on a quiz which determines whether an individual is heretic created by Stephen Harris on quizfarm.com. Jason Gennaro, a Catholic with tattoos, has posted 14...
- The rise of Catholicophobia. Collins, Paul // Eureka Street;9/24/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p26
The article focuses on the rise of anti-Catholicism in Great Britain. It states that the sexual abuse crisis has created a horrible impression on Catholicism in the public at large. It highlights the anonymous blogs providing sentiments saying that the Catholic Church is either the instigator or...