Ayn Rand Was an Illegal Immigrant
- Obama's New Marielito Boatlift. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/9/2014, pA18
The article discusses aspects of the response of U.S. President Barack Obama to illegal immigration in the U.S. It is critical of the statement of the president that the surge of single mothers and children crossing the border between the U.S. and Mexico is an urgent humanitarian situation. It...
- Immigration and the sound bite dilemma. Cook, Brad // New Hampshire Business Review;8/13/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p18
The article presents the author's perspectives on the options to solve illegal immigrants in the U.S. which seem to be making an immigration policy that somehow addresses with those who are in the U.S. on a case-by-case basis.
- "Open Jails". // Time;Sep1924, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p7
The article reports that the U.S. Government has adopted an Open Jails policy as a result of the growing number of foreigners who have entered the U.S. illegally including 31 Italians and their smugglers who are being prosecuted under the Immigration Act and Passport Act.
- Illegal immigration, how many will the boat hold? MOLLETTE, GLENN // Ellis County Press;7/31/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p3
The author reflects on the illegal immigration in the U.S.
- When State Immigration Policies Conflict with Federal Immigration Laws. Vashistha, Anish // India -- West;10/14/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 47, pB9
The article discusses the implications when state immigration policies conflict with federal immigration laws in the U.S. on illegal immigrants.
- N.Y. daily says there's no dream in the Dream Act. Pelayo, Bert // Filipino Reporter;4/20/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 20, p25
The author asserts that illegal immigrants in the U.S. who declare their status publicly are testing the political will of the U.S. government and the limits of the country's immigration system.
- Untitled. BORS, MATT // In These Times;Sep2015, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p12
A comic strip about illegal immigrants in the U.S. is presented.
- IMMIGRATION LAW. Zoltan, Paul Steven // Texas Bar Journal;Jan2016, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p33
The article focuses on the legal developments related to the immigration law in the U.S. in 2015 such as announcement of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program which provide work authorization and protection from removal to thousands more undocumented immigrants.
- CRIMES OF MIGRATION. Morales, Daniel I. // Wake Forest Law Review;Dec2014, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p1257
The article offers information on the history, structure and contemporary conditions of their enforcement of the crimes of migration in the U.S. Topics discussed include the significant impact of the American criminal law upon the migrants crossing the U.S. border without permission,...