- Good citizenship. Sardin, Thelma // Chicago Citizen - South Suburban Edition;2/8/2012, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p2
The article profiles Rae Lewis Thornton, an HIV/AIDS activist, who had imparted positive contribution in the community of Chicago in Illinois and had given her time, energy, resources and special talents to help someone else.
- citizenship. Sardin, Thelma // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;2/8/2012, Vol. 46 Issue 46, p2
The article profiles HIV/AIDS activist Rae Lewis Thornton.
- Good citizenship. Sardin, Thelma // Chicago Weekend;2/8/2012, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p2
The article presents information about Rae Lewis Thornton, an activist who spreads awareness about HIV and AIDS.
- Good Citizenship. // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;2/8/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p2
The article focuses on HIV/AIDS activist Rae Lewis Thornton who served as catalyst for HIV/AIDS awareness in the Black community.
- Any HIV-infected patients in your practice? // Modern Medicine;Feb94, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p56
Presents an abstract on the report `Seroprevalence of human immunodeficiency virus among family practice patients,' by J. Kurata, L. Ounanian, et al, published in the July-August 1993 issue of `J. Am. Board Fam. Prac.'
- NEWS IN BRIEF: World view. // Advocate;2/23/93, Issue 623, p32
Reports that at least a seventh of the population of Zimbabwe are HIV-positive.
- Disease in children infected with HIV in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire. Lucas, Sebastian B.; Peacock, Christopher S. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);2/10/96, Vol. 312 Issue 7027, p335
Examines the range of diseases in African children infected with HIV. Syndromes of pulmonary infections, diarrhea and malnutrition; Incidence of necropsies.
- The injustice of AIDS. Montague, Jim // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;10/05/96, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p18
Focuses on a study by Lawrence Gostin, which reports that courts have increasingly ruled against HIV-positive plaintiffs. Report titled `The AIDS Litigation Project III: A Look at AIDS in the Courts in the 1990s'; Contact information for copies of the study.
- A stitch in time. Shandera, Wayne X. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);11/15/97, Vol. 315 Issue 7118, p1288
Shares the author's memories of an HIV positive man named James. Coronary disease suffered by James; James' attitude; Story fabricated by James about his personal life.