India Supports Israel-Palestinian Dialogue
- Not the odd man out after all. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/27/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 34, p9
Presents news briefs concerning the foreign policy of Qatar. Role in ending in the conflict between United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia over the future of GCC relations with Iran; Rehabilitation of Qatar into GCC; Improved relations with Saudi Arabia; Territorial dispute with Bahrain.
- America in Arab Eyes. // America;1/23/1971, Vol. 124 Issue 3, p62
The author reflects on an article by Joseph P. O'Kane, S.J. on the erosion of friendship between the Middle East and America. According to the author, the Arabs recognize the problem between the U.S. and the Middle East and only requests that justice be applied impartially. The author says the...
- Foreign Relations. // Barbados Country Review;2011, p49
The article offers information on the relation of Barbados to the foreign countries relative to its general relations and regional relations.
- Middle East Blunderer. Kondracke, Morton // New Republic;9/1/79-9/8/79, Vol. 181 Issue 9/10, p10
Comments that a Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) dedication to peaceful settlement could set a process in motion that would set the region to rest. Agreement of Yasser Arafat and other moderates in the PLO to accept a Palestinian mini-state in the West Bank; Experience of rejection by...
- Kashmir Overshadows Talks. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Oct2004, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p1
The article focuses on the fact that peace talks between India and Pakistan have been overshadowed by the re-emergence of differences over Kashmir, the divided Himalayan region which has led to two of their three wars since partition. Indian Foreign Minister Natwar Singh and Pakistan's foreign...
- FOREIGN RELATIONS. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Kenya;Feb2007, p6
The article presents information on the status of Kenya's foreign relations. The country's maintenance of good relations with Sudan and Ethiopia is mentioned and the improvement of its relations with Uganda and Tanzania is reported. The role played by Kenya in the Sudan peace negotiations is...
- FOREIGN RELATIONS. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Republic of Seychell;Jan2005, p11
Reports on the foreign relations policy in Seychelles. Proponent of the Indian Ocean zone of peace concept; Promotion of an end to the U.S. presence on Diego Garcia. Appointment of an ambassador residing in New York dually accredited to the United Nations and to the U.S. and Canada.
- A Policy for the Pacific. // New Republic;11/22/39, Vol. 101 Issue 1303, p125
Focuses on the changes in the Far Eastern policy. Ability of Japan to finish the Chinese war; Preservation of Chinese independence; Endorsement for a conciliatory program.
- Because I Am a Magyar. Bagger, Eugene S. // New Republic;7/20/18, Vol. 15 Issue 194, p338
Comments on the possibility of reconciliation between the Allies and Austria-Hungary for Austria-Hungary to exert pressure on Germany in the interest of a negotiated peace. Importance of the breaking up of the Hapsburg empire and the establishment of the independent Czecho-Slovak, Jugoslav and...