As Israeli-Palestinian talks sink, fringe ideas gain traction
- Israeli-Palestinian jolt? Why some want to dismantle PA. Mitnick, Joshua // Christian Science Monitor;11/15/2011, pN.PAG
Their UN membership bid failed. They don't want to resume Israeli-Palestinian talks without a settlement freeze. Now some Palestinian officials have a new idea: dismantle the Palestinian Authority.
- Top issue in Israeli-Palestinian talks: When will real negotiations begin? LaFranchi, Howard // Christian Science Monitor;9/2/2010, pN.PAG
Before Mideast peace talks Thursday, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned the two sides in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that they have nothing to gain by waiting to tackle thorny issues.
- The Egypt connection in Mideast peace talks. Peterson, Scott // Christian Science Monitor;7/14/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 163, p1
Discusses the actions of Egypt as a mediator in Israeli-Palestinian peace talks.
- The collapsed talks. // Washington Jewish Week;4/10/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 15, p20
An editorial on the collapse of Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiation talks is presented.
- Daylight falls. // Baltimore Jewish Times;5/9/2014, Vol. 337 Issue 10, p8
The article discusses the relationship between the U.S. and Israel, the failure of the Israeli-Palestinian peace talks and the differences in the U.S. and Israel's views on the Israeli-Palestinian issues and the tensions between Ukraine and Russia.
- Europe's big gambit: gigantic jets. Ford, Peter // Christian Science Monitor;7/26/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 171, p1
Discusses the breakdown of Israeli-Palestinian peace talks at a summit meeting at Camp David in Maryland.
- Israeli-Palestinian Peace Talks. // Current Events;9/27/2010, Vol. 110 Issue 4, p8
A chart is presented that lists the time line and vital facts of the Israeli-Palestinian peace talks.
- ANALYZE THE CHART. // Current Events;9/27/2010, Vol. 110 Issue 4, p8
The article presents questions and answers related to the Israeli-Palestinian peace talks from 1948 to 2010.
- Obama, Netanyahu speak on Iran, peace talks. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;10/28/2013, p1
WASHINGTON (JTA) -- President Obama spoke with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about Iran and the Israeli-Palestinian talks.
- AIPAC's shy support for the peace process. Kampeas, Ron // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;8/ 8/2013, p1
AIPAC's support for the renewed Israeli-Palestinian talks is at this link on its website. Three sentences: