STARFISH AND POWERSHOP'S CONTINUED COLLABORATIONS
- Switching brings easy energy savings. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;May2011, p21
The article highlights the energy savings generated by New Zealand-based company Shotover Engineering after switching to electricity provider Powershop.
- JUNK OF THE MONTH. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Sep/Oct2011, p6
The article examines the advertisements for New Zealand companies Powershop and Powerbeverage that make use of the image of Argentine revolutionary Che Guevara.
- POWER TO THE PEOPLE. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Sep/Oct2011, p38
The article examines the marketing strategy of energy retailer Powershop aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises in New Zealand. The company organized a 10-member business team to address the energy needs of this segment, mostly made up the high-usage hospitality, building, manufacturing,...
- STARFISH CLOSES. // New Zealand Apparel;May2013, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p8
The article announces the closure of eco-friendly women's and men's clothing brand Starfish after 20 years in the fashion business in New Zealand.
- Back to the corner dairy? Sargent, Ari // NZ Business;Mar2013, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p13
In the article, the author discusses the developments in the corner dairy business in New Zealand. He claims that the social media has revolutionized the corner dairy of the 21st century. He cites as example their firm Powershop, which has built a 16,000-strong active online community in three...
- Design power. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Jan/Feb2010, p58
The article presents a case study on how design company DNA helped turn the idea of online power retailer Powershop into a consumer reality in New Zealand. The idea of Powershop was to sell electricity via the Internet, which allows users to monitor their energy use hourly or daily. DNA...
- THE POWER OF CRAZY IDEAS. // NZ Marketing Magazine;May/Jun2013, p28
The article describes how implausible ideas offer the greatest opportunity for originality and as a marketer as in the case of the New Zealand online power company Powershop. It details how the company started from the idea that people could actually like their power company and that technology...
- New title challenge. Verstraete, Yves // TVB Europe;Aug2003, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p32
Focuses on the use of an integrated Isis system from Starfish company to subtitle by teletext the output of two channels including speech recognition technology for live news and sports subtitling. Schedule of programs to be subtitled by teletext; Selection of entry that matches the program.
- Untethered Rex Won't Go the Way of the Dinosaur. Louderback, Jim // PC Week;10/19/98, Vol. 15 Issue 42, p81
Discusses the Franklin Rex Pro, a portable computer organizer from Franklin Electronic Publishers. The TrueSync technology from Starfish, which allows data to be input to the Rex Pro; Data entry capabilities; Programs it can connect with; Specifications; Pricing; The licensing of the TrueSync...