- Google backtracks on Buzz. Hay, Peter // PRWeek (London);2/19/2010, p10
The article on modifications made by Google on its Google Buzz due to negative publicity and privacy concerns.
- Google+: Future Destined to Be a Ghost Town? Boulton, Clint // eWeek;11/21/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p6
The article presents the author's views on anti-Google+ social network comments, including an article by Farhad Manhoo in the journal "Slate."
- Google+ and Why You Need to JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON NOW. Dawson, Ron // EventDV;Oct2011, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p28
The article previews the social networking Web site Google+ launched by Google.
- Google+ reaches 2.6 million UK visitors. // PRWeek (London);1/13/2012, p15
The article reports that Google+, the online social network of Google, reached 2.6 million unique visitors from Great Britain in November 2011, according to comScore.
- 'Don't rely on discounts'. Foottit, Lesley // Morning Advertiser;12/12/2013, Issue 130, p26
The article offers information on the targeting of customers through social networking sites and Google Inc.'s online advertising service AdWords in order to attract people to pubs.
- Shush Your Social Network. Chartier, David // Macworld;Aug2012, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p61
The article offers information on internet services company Google's social networking website Google+ and how users can adjust the volume of visible comments.
- Facebook, Twitter engineers launch 'fairer' version of Google. // Flare (Pakistan);3/15/2012, p64
The article focuses on the move of Facebook and Twitter engineers to launch Focusontheuser.org, a tool that has been created using Google's own relevance measure to determine what social content should appear in the areas where Google Plus results are hard-coded.
- Goole+slow,sure in challenge to Facebook. // Flare (Pakistan);12/15/2011, p67
The article reports on the plans of Google Inc. to its new Goggle+ social network.
- MESSAGE SENT. // Gulfshore Business;Sep2011, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p13
The article raises a question on whether Google Inc's Google+ will replace Facebook as the next biggest social network or not, and notes that a lot of time would be needed to generate the quality content to convert the latter's 750 million users.
- Too much information. Walters, Kath // BRW;2/18/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p13
The article provides information related to Google Buzz, the new social networking tool launch by Google Inc. which response to the concern of users on privacy setting through making public profile, blocking followers, and tracing followers.