- CONTENTS. // Great Pirate Stories;1/1/1922, p4
The table of contents for the book "Great Pirate Stories" is presented.
- Among Other Things. // Saturday Evening Post;2/7/1942, Vol. 214 Issue 32, p4
The article discusses various articles published within the issue, including the short story "Gold From Crete," by C. S. Forester.
- Keeping Posted. // Saturday Evening Post;1/4/1947, Vol. 219 Issue 27, p4
The article discusses various articles published within the issue, including Neill C. Wilson's "Falling Water," and Mike Cheek's "Filbert's a Fake."
- PREFACE FROM THE EDITOR. // Dubliners (ICON Group International, Inc.);2006, p1
A preface for the book "Dubler," by James Joyce is presented.
- Introduction. // Tales of Madness;1984, preceding p1
This article introduces a series of short stories by Luigi Pirandello.
- THE EDITOR'S PREFACE. // Thousand & One Nights, Vol. I;1/1/1912, p3
A foreword to the book "Thousand & One Nights," "Vol. I." is presented.
- INTRODUCTORY NOTE. // Portuguese Studies;2006, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p157
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Stephen Parkinson and Deirdre Jackson on miracle stories and another by Maite Conde on the history of cinema in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Also in This Issue. // Saturday Evening Post;5/4/1946, Vol. 218 Issue 44, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including a short story by Minnie Hite Moody and another by Steven M. Spencer on a story about spring fever.
- KEEPING POSTED. // Saturday Evening Post;3/15/1947, Vol. 219 Issue 37, p10
The article discusses short stories published within the issue including "Patrol From Oodnadatta," by Albert Richard Wetjen and "Luke Baldwin's Vow," by Morley Callaghan.