- FOREWORD. French, Joseph Lewis // Great Pirate Stories;1/1/1922, p3
A foreword to the book "Great Pirate Stories" is presented.
- CONTENTS. // Great Pirate Stories;1/1/1922, p4
The table of contents for the book "Great Pirate Stories" is presented.
- A eukaryotic transcriptional repressor with carboxypeptidase activity. He, Gong-Ping; Mulse, Aleixo // Nature;11/2/1995, Vol. 378 Issue 6552, p92
Features a eukaryotic transcriptional repressor with carboxypeptidase activity. Background information; Implications; Expectations.
- Sky Player. // Marketing (00253650);6/2/2010, p48
The article presents a transcription of the telephone call between a representative of the periodical and a customer service representative from Sky Player regarding the crash of the voice on demand (VOD) platform for the season finale of "Lost" in Great Britain.
- Get your dictation typed up right. Laury, Daniel // Medical Economics;10/27/97, Vol. 74 Issue 21, p118
Focuses on transcription. Tips to achieve error-free transcription; Information on a transcriptionist job.
- Meticulous AP-1 factors. Engel, James Dougal // Nature;2/10/1994, Vol. 367 Issue 6463, p516
Discusses the activation of transcription by the NF-E2 factor in cell lineages other than in discrete sets of AP-1 related sites in erythroid gene enhancers and promoters. Cloning of p45 NF-E2; Identification of the second constituent chain of the factor as members of the maf proto-oncogene...
- The TOR signalling pathway controls nuclear localization of nutrient-regulated transcription... Beck, Thomas; Hall, Michael N. // Nature;12/9/1999, Vol. 402 Issue 6762, p689
Investigates the role of the TOR kinase signalling pathway in the transcription of genes expressed upon nitrogen limitation. Promotion of the association of the GATA transcription factor GLN3 with the cytoplasmic protein URE2; Dependence of the phosphorylation and cytoplasmic retention of GLN3...
- Word out on Transcription Co. Bitton, Michael // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;12/26/2000, Vol. 366 Issue 13, p14
Features Burbank, California-based video transcription services company Transcription Co. Company background; Background on the growth of the company.
- APPENDIX B: TRANSCRIPTION CONVENTIONS. // Taiwan Journal of Linguistics;Fall2008, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p144
This section presents transcription conventions that were used or appeared in the articles which appeared in this issue.