Ousted CEO will walk away with â‚¬20 million
- Umberto gets his wish--Cantarella is gone. Ciferri, Luca // Automotive News Europe;6/17/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the resignation of Paolo Cantarella, chief executive officer of automobile maker Fiat SpA. Role of Fiat executive Umberto Agnelli in Cantarella's exit; Loss posted by the company in the first quarter of 2002; Reason for his resignation.
- Shakeup done, Fiat moves on to survival plan. Ciferri, Luca // Automotive News;6/17/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5987, p44
Reports the resignation of Paolo Cantarella as chief executive officer of Fiat S.p.A. in Turin, Italy. Problems of replacement on Cantarella's departure; Amount of net loss in the Fiat group; Necessity to restructure the Fiat Auto.
- Fiat's `car guy' to lead parent company. // Automotive News;12/18/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5637, p4
Reports on the appointment of Paolo Cantarella as chief executive of the Fiat Group.
- Italians probe top Fiat execs. Kurylko, Diana T. // Automotive News;3/27/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5597, p2
Reports that Fiat executives Paolo Cantarella and Cesare Romiti are under investigation by Italian officials investigating the company's accounting methods.
- Show sounds II. // AutoWeek;3/20/95, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p10
Presents a comment by Fiat Auto SpA chief executive officer Paolo Cantarella regarding a Mazda Motor Corp. display.
- CEO SEVERANCE AGREEMENTS: A THEORETICAL EXAMINATION AND RESEARCH AGENDA. COWEN, AMANDA P.; KING, ADELAIDE WILCOX; MARCEL, JEREMY J. // Academy of Management Review;Jan2016, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p151
CEO severance has captured the attention of a wide array of audiences, yet it remains largely unexplored by management scholars. In this article we offer a rigorous theoretical examination of CEO severance with the goal of developing a foundation for a systematic research agenda. In particular,...
- Why Testore was forced out at Fiat. Ciferri, Luca // Automotive News Europe;12/17/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 25, p1
Reports on the resignation of Roberto Testore as chief executive of Fiat Auto. Reason behind Testore's resignation; Response of Fiat to Testore's resignation; Status of the company under the leadership of Testore.
- Morchio works to fix Fiat. Ciferri, Luca // Automotive News Europe;5/3/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the restructuring plans of chief executive officer Giuseppe Morchio for the Fiat group. Goal of Fiat group for 2004 and 2005; Career background of Morchio; Senior executives hired by Morchio for key positions in the company; Involvement of Morchio in the management and financial...
- More Executive Contracts Needed, Especially In Current "Litigious Times" // Insurance Advocate;7/26/2004, Vol. 115 Issue 26, p24
Reports on the outcomes of a study by Hay Group concerning executive severance policies in the United States. Percentage of chief executive officers who do not have employment contracts; Percentage of companies considering the severance payment based on salary; Use of restrictive covenants in...