- Authors. // Natural History;Aug/Sep77, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p4
Profiles the authors contributing to the August 1977 issue of the 'Natural History' journal. Microbiologist Leonard Hayflick; Queens borough, New York-based Saint John's University's associate professor of anthropology Elizabeth Mathias; Freelance writer Christopher Cauble.
- Authors. // Natural History;Sep80, Vol. 89 Issue 9, p6
Presents background information on contributors in the September 1980 issue of the periodical 'Natural History.' Randall Susman; Jim I. Mead; Walter A. Fairservis, Jr.; Lee Boltin.
- Painting a solar spectacle. Sweimler, John // Natural History;Jul91, Vol. 100 Issue 7, p82
Discusses the various artworks depicting the 1937 solar eclipse, the longest eclipse in 1,200 years. Consideration of the works of artist D. Owen Stephens, 43, who was part of New York City's Hayden Planetarium-Grace Peruvian Eclipse Expedition; Description of the expedition; Blending of the...
- Authors. // Natural History;May83, Vol. 92 Issue 5, p2
Presents biographical information on several contributing authors. Daryl Domning; Jack Schultz; Elizabeth McMahan.
- Authors. // Natural History;Dec75, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p2
Offers information on contributing authors to the December 1975 issue of the journal 'Natural History.'
- Additional Reading: Skunk Cabbage. D'Agosta, Katharine // Natural History;Mar79, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p108
Recommends a magazine article as supplementary reading to the article on the aroid plant skunk cabbage published by the 'Natural History' periodical. 'The Voodoo Lily,' by B.J.D. Meeuse from the July 1966 issue of the 'Scientific American' periodical.
- Authors. // Natural History;Sep81, Vol. 90 Issue 9, p4
Offers information on contributors to the September 1981 issue of the journal 'Natural History.' E.D. Starin; Andrew P. Ingersoll; Sally and Richard Price; Elmar R. Reiter.
- Correction. // Natural History;Mar2012, Vol. 120 Issue 3, p5
A correction is presented that credits the correct photographer for an image of the plant mala mujer which appeared in the February 2012 issue of "Natural History."
- Endnote on a New Beginning. Gould, Stephen Say // Natural History;Dec2000/Jan2001, Vol. 109 Issue 10, p118
Highlights the success of the periodical `Natural History.' Ideals promoted by the periodical; Contributions of scientists to the periodical.
- Making history. McCcarthy, Robert // Photo District News;Jul98, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p69
Focuses on the photography at `Natural History, a scientific magazine devoted to the exploration of the biological and ethnographic disciplines, official publication of the American Museum of Natural History. Providing generalized illustration or non-specific pictorial example; Journalism and...