- Publisher's Note. // Computer Journal;Oct2010, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p1133
A correction to the article "Architecture/OS Support for Embedded Multi-Core Systems," by Sung Woo Chung, Hsien-Hsin S. Lee and Woo Hyong Lee.
- Multicore design challenge: ARM and ST-Ericsson step up. // Electronics Weekly;10/12/2011, Issue 2483, p21
The article reports on an online multicore design event for designers and managers, the Multicore Challenge for 2012 launched by hardware verification firm TVS held in Bristol, England.
- WHAT FEATURES WILL THE NEXT GENERATION OF SMARTPHONES HAVE? BROIDA, RICK // Popular Science;Nov2011, Vol. 279 Issue 5, p88
The article answers a question about features which could be implemented in smartphones including faster speed from multicore processors, charging systems using magnetic power adapters or induction charging, and near-field communication (NFC).
- Will CPUs achieve 'Tips' point by 2015? // Electronics Weekly;3/3/2010, Issue 2418, p12
The article presents the author's views on the advancement of processing capability of microprocessors from Intel Corp. to a trillion instructions per second.
- CU*BASE Expands. // Credit Union Times;8/3/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p17
The article reports that several credit unions from nine states of the U.S. have signed on as the users of the CU*BASE core processing system.
- MULTICORE MOBILE PROCESSOR SHIPMENTS ON RISE. DEFFREE, SUZANNE // EDN;1/7/2010, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p54
The article presents forecasts made by In-Stat regarding multicore processors, mobile Internet devices (MIDs) and ultramobile personal computers (UMPCs).
- QUALCOMM INCREASES DIE SIZE >40%. // Modem Users News;Aug2013, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p1
The article offers information on the 8974 combination application/communication processor with increased die area of 40% from Qualcomm Inc.
- More Tiny Computers. // QST;Apr2013, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p59
The article features miniature computers Cubieboard which is equipped with a 1GHz ARM processor from the Cubieboard organization and Klastor UG802 which comes with a dual-core Cortex A9 processor.
- Multicore Processors Create Software Headaches. Cass, Stephen // Technology Review;May/Jun2010, Vol. 113 Issue 3, p74
The article reports on the effect of multicore processors on computer software.