Israel to relax West Bank restrictions
- Abrams Replies. Abrams, Elliott // Foreign Affairs;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 90 Issue 6, p164
The author responds to an article in the journal written by Oded Naaman and Mikhael Manekin, members of an Israeli political activist group Breaking the Silence. The author discusses Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu's policies regarding Israeli settlements in the Jordan Valley, as...
- Jewish Opinion Bang Alienated by Israeli Policies, Not by Any "Delegitimization" Campaign. Brownfeld, Allan C. // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p48
The article reports on claims that alleged efforts to delegitimize Israel can be traced back to Israel itself. According to the author, the Israeli government is trying to make it appear like there is a conspiracy to delegitimize their country. He states that whenever Israel is criticized for...
- Down To Wire Trusting Truth. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/18/2015, pA14
The author reflects on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's commitment not to create a Palestinian state in the country. The parliamentary elections of the country in which the prime minister has made his campaign speech regarding the issue is highlighted. The author recognizes...
- Report: Netanyahu, Herzog hold secret meeting over unity government. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;4/14/2015, p1
JERUSALEM (JTA) -- Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met secretly with opposition leader Isaac Herzog of the Zionist Union, according to an Israeli news report.
- Don't Freeze Israel Out! May, Clifford D. // Moment Magazine;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p20
The author discusses the issue on plan to isolate Israel from the United Nations (U.N.) involving the U.S. President Barack Obama who takes the initiative of the plan. He provides information on the Madrid Conference in September 2011 wherein the Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas...
- Court reprieve for West Bank site. Feldinger, Lauren Gelfond // Art Newspaper;Feb2013, Vol. 22 Issue 243, p37
The article discusses concern held by villagers and conservationists about Byzantine-era terraces and canals between the Palestinian West Bank and Israel and plans put forth by the Israeli military to construct a separation barrier through the historic area.
- Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria and More! // Maccabean;Aug2013, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p1
The article presents reasons Israel needs to fight to keep Judea and Samaria to protect Jerusalem from a possible take-over by the Palestinian Authority.
- Judea and Samaria are Our Iron Dome. Langfan, Mark; Sheva, Arutz // Maccabean;Apr2013, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p1
In the article, the author examines the claim by Israeli mother and Knesset member Ayelet Shaked that the establishment of Israeli communities in Judea and Samaria, also known as the West Bank, serves as protection of the Israelis against attacks from Palestinians.
- Whitewash. Dickins, James // New Internationalist;Jun2012, Issue 453, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about Israel's actions in the West Bank by Sandra Levy in the May 2012 issue of the journal.