- Channel 4 confirms Shennan start date. // Media Week;2/26/2008, Issue 1151, p7
The article announces the appointment of Bob Shennan as director of radio for Channel 4.
- BBC gets its acts together. INGHAM, TIM // Music Week;3/28/2014, Issue 62, p1
The article announces the appointment of Bob Shennan as director of music at the Beeb, wherein he will collaborate between BBC radio, TV, and iPlayer under director general Tony Hall's management.
- NEW BBC RADIO 2 CONTROLLER ANNOUNCED. Wilson, Jen // Billboard;2/7/2009, Vol. 121 Issue 5, p18
The article reports that Bob Shennan was appointed the controller for the British radio station BBC Radio 2.
- UK radio 'must adapt to consumer behaviour'. PAKINKIS, TOM // Music Week;8/8/2014, p4
The article reports on the views of radio executives Bob Shennan and Steve Parkinson on the performance of the British radio industry as of August 2014 and on the need for the industry to adapt to the changing consumer behavior.
- BBC Radio bosses set to be grilled at networking night. // Music Week;10/3/2014, p2
The article offers information on the "Music Week" Evening Session sponsored by the UK Music to be held on OCtober 30, 2014 at Soho venue The Ham Yard Hotel in London, England featuring Bob Shennan, and Ben Cooper of British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC).
- THE BIGGER BREAKFAST. Barrett, Christopher // Music Week;12/25/2010, Issue 51, p19
The article focuses on multi-millionaire broadcaster Chris Evans, the host of Great Britain breakfast slot radio show in Radio 2 and Virgin Radio. According to British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) Radio 2 and Music 6 controller Bob Shennan, Evans' multi-generational show, which resulted to high...
- 'WE'VE A HELL OF A LOT OF EVOLUTION GOING ON' Williams, Paul // Music Week;2/6/2010, Issue 5, p14
The article discusses the challenges Radio 2 controller Bob Shennan faced when he joined the British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) network in Great Britain. It mentions that the company faced the difficulties of the sudden departure of Lesley Douglas and Shennan made sure that stability and...
- 'Don't write off robust radio,' says Shennan. PAKINKIS, TOM // Music Week;11/2/2015, p02
The article offers the insight of Bob Shennan, controller of BBC Radio 2 and 6 Music, regarding the growth of the radio industry in Great Britain in 2015 due to their quality of content and the credibility of their curators and entertainers.
- Bowing out. Sauter, Michael; Pener, Degen; Browne, David; Baldwin, Kristen; Jacobs, Alexandra; Sinclair, Tom; Gordinier, Jeff // Entertainment Weekly;12/26/97-01/02/98, Issue 411/412, p116
Profiles celebrities that died in 1997. James Stewart; Robert Mitchum; Gianni Versace; John Denver; Brandon Tartikoff; James Michener; Laura Nyro; Charles Kuralt; Biggie Smalls; William Burroughs; Michael Hutchence; Red Skelton; Jeff Buckley.