Microcontroller includes decision processor
- Power-supply controller has triple outputs. // Electronic Design;06/23/97 Supplement, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p86
Reports on what is provided by the L4992 controller IC by SGS-Thomson Microelectronics Incorporated. How switching regulators operate; Peripheral functions integrated by the chip.
- Are shortages of microcontrollers on the way? // Electronics Weekly;6/5/2013, Issue 2550, p9
The article focuses on the shortage of microcontrollers and mentions that STMicroelectronics NV is expecting 90 percent fab utilization in the second half of 2013.
- STMICROELECTRONICS DELIVERS FREE TCP/IP STACK WITH STR91X. // Computer Protocols;Apr2008, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p2
The article features the STR19x 32-bit Flash microcontrollers from STMicroelectronics.
- Microcontrollers target budget applications. Granville, Fran // EDN;7/1/2012, Vol. 57 Issue 13, p14
The article evaluates the 32-bit STM32 F0 microcontrollers from STMicroelectronics which use ARM Cortex-M0 processor architecture to break price and performance limitations of 8- and 16-bit devices.
- 50-cent ST7 micros. // EDN Europe;Feb2008, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p48
The article evaluates the ST7FOX flash microcontrollers from STMicroelectronics NV.
- MCU comes up for air. // Electronics Weekly;5/23/2007, Issue 2289, p43
The article evaluates the 8-pin microcontroller developed by STMicroelectronics NV.
- 8-pin MCUs add memory, peripherals. // EDN Europe;Jul2007, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p52
The article evaluates the ST7 Ultralite 8-pin microcontrollers from STMicroelectronics NV.
- Flash microcontroller for mobile comms. // Electronics Weekly;11/21/2007, Issue 2313, p24
The article evaluates the new ST21F384 smartcard flash microcontroller from STMicroelectronics NV.
- Honey, STM32 is shrinking the 16-bit marketâ€¦. Betts, Rob // Electronics Weekly;12/12/2007 Supplement, p10
The article evaluates the ARM Cortex-M3 STM32 microcontrollers from STMicroelectronics NV.