LinkedIn Tops Facebook As Social Network
- LinkedIn offers backstage pass to business, right on the Web. Jay, Robin // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/28/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 13, pP25
The article offers advice in conducting business and communicating using social media site LinkedIn.
- Stand out from the crowd via LinkedIn. // Executive Leadership;Mar2010, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p8
The article offers tips concerning the use of the online social network LinkedIn as a business tool.
- LinkedIn. // World of Soccer Newsletter;Aug2011, Issue 58, p1
The article focuses on the social networking site, LinkedIn, as the social/business medium of choice of soccer coaches.
- Peter's on a mission Gentlemen, mind your manners! NEMENTZIK, SHARI // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);9/5/2011, Vol. 63 Issue 36, p39
The article informs about a club, Today's Gentleman, established by Australian politician Peter Ryan, on social networking site Linkedin.
- Dear Recruiting Leader. Raphael, Todd // Journal of Corporate Recruiting Leadership;Apr2011, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p2
The article offers the author's insight on the use of LinkedIn Corp.'s social networking site by applicants in their job applications.
- Cool Tools. Johansson, Kristin // Paint & Coatings Industry;Sep2011, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p6
The article discusses the use of mobile tags for consumer products, information and advertisements, and the LinkedIn group of Paint & Coatings Industry (PCI) as a networking resource.
- Social-media etiquette for journalists. // Columbia Journalism Review;May/Jun2012, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p9
An answer is provided to a question regarding the appropriate use of the online social network called LinkedIn, owned by the company of the same name, to connect with people the questioner met at a journalism conference.
- Survey: CFOs see concerns, benefits of employee social-media use during work hours. Reinhardt, Eric // Business Journal (Central New York);11/12/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p6
The article focuses on the survey conducted by California-based Robert Half International concerning the effects of social media use during work time.
- Web safety not clear. // PRWeek (London);4/23/2010, p24
The article reports on the results of a poll survey conducted by "PRWeek" newspaper in April 2010 concerning the impact of social networking sites on children as far as safety is concerned.