Arthur faces months out after Genk smash
- Arthur seriously hurt in Belgian Rotax roll. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;8/17/2011, p34
The article reports that junior Rotax frontrunner Nick Arthur will remain in the hospital in Belgium after being injured in a kart crash at Genk.
- KART ATTACK. // Australian Auto Action;8/28/2014, Issue 1606, p4
The article reports that V8 Ute Championship car racing leader Kris Walton has suffered a broken right hand injury during a karting incident in Australia in August 2014.
- Young and Restless. Willis, Ken // Auto Racing Digest;Jul2002, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p56
Features several automobile racing driver rookies of Winston cup. Tony Stewart; Dale Earnhardt Jr.; Matt Kenseth. INSET: Crowding the Field..
- Quick Quiz. // Auto Racing Digest;May2003, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p60
Presents a quiz on automobile racing drivers published in the May 2003 issue of the periodical 'Auto Racing Digest.'
- Feeling the Pinch. Woody, Larry // Auto Racing Digest;Jul2003, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p50
Focuses on the effect of various automobile racing teams on drivers. INSETS: Double Dip;The Compensation Gap.
- CITGO. // Automotive Marketing;Apr93, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p52
Profiles the Wood Brothers/CITGO Ford Racing Team race car drivers. Competitions; Awards; Members.
- At Large. Thompson, Steve // AutoWeek;5/27/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 22, p13
Focuses on the indulgence of the author to motorsport. Benefits in engaging motorsport; Social importance of motorsport; Narration of motor racer life in relation to motorsport.
- ALWAYS IN THE FIGHT. Hart, Jeremy // AutoWeek;2/10/2003, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p40
Profiles various U.S.-based motor racing drivers. Views of drivers on the remuneration received by them in championships; Past achievements of the drivers; Comments of racing driver Marcus Gronholm on his hobbies.
- SORRY JASON. // DIRTSports;Jan2006, Issue 13, p15
A correction to the article concerning the position of automobile racers, Jason Scherer and Aaron Goodrich at the UROC racing season standings in November 2005.