- LinkedIn offers backstage pass to business, right on the Web. Jay, Robin // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/28/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 13, pP25
The article offers advice in conducting business and communicating using social media site LinkedIn.
- Stand out from the crowd via LinkedIn. // Executive Leadership;Mar2010, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p8
The article offers tips concerning the use of the online social network LinkedIn as a business tool.
- Join us on LinkedIn. // Byte Size Coaching Newsletter;Jul2011, Issue 57, p1
The article reports that soccer coaches have decided to form a group on social networking web site LinkedIn to communicate with various other coaches. As stated, the aim of this group is to discuss the game of soccer with soccer coaches, clubs and several volunteers to keep the game of soccer...
- Peter's on a mission Gentlemen, mind your manners! NEMENTZIK, SHARI // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);9/5/2011, Vol. 63 Issue 36, p39
The article informs about a club, Today's Gentleman, established by Australian politician Peter Ryan, on social networking site Linkedin.
- LinkedIn Tops Facebook As Social Network. // OfficePro;Aug/Sep2011, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p5
The article discusses a survey by marketing agency Performics that revealed that social network users think LinkedIn is the most important social networking site.
- Dear Recruiting Leader. Raphael, Todd // Journal of Corporate Recruiting Leadership;Apr2011, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p2
The article offers the author's insight on the use of LinkedIn Corp.'s social networking site by applicants in their job applications.
- Cool Tools. Johansson, Kristin // Paint & Coatings Industry;Sep2011, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p6
The article discusses the use of mobile tags for consumer products, information and advertisements, and the LinkedIn group of Paint & Coatings Industry (PCI) as a networking resource.
- Social-media etiquette for journalists. // Columbia Journalism Review;May/Jun2012, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p9
An answer is provided to a question regarding the appropriate use of the online social network called LinkedIn, owned by the company of the same name, to connect with people the questioner met at a journalism conference.
- LinkedIn. // Byte Size Coaching Newsletter;Aug2011, Issue 58, p1
The article presents information on the use of online social networking site for professionals LinkedIn as a business medium by soccer coaches.