- Unemployment Benefits: How Long Is Too Long. EDABURN, PATRICK // Moderate Voice;11/16/2012, p14
A blog on unemployment benefits in the U.S. is presented.
- Striving singles rethink wish lists in a recession. Kapos, Shia // Crain's Chicago Business;2/9/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p23
The article discusses blogs on dating with unemployed, who have lost jobs during recession.
- Labor Day 2010. Gray, Owen // Moderate Voice;9/6/2010, p8
A blog by Owen Gray on the number of homeless and unemployed in the U.S. and Canada, is discussed.
- Cutting the Conscience Deficit. KATTENBURG, KATHY // Moderate Voice;4/4/2011, p3
A blog related to the report of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, that depicts Georgia has the highest teen unemployment rate, is discussed.
- Unemployment Rate Rises. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;7/8/2011, p19
A blog on unemployment rate in the U.S. is presented.
- The ProPublica Blog: ProPublica Podcast: Reporter Olga Pierce on the Unemployment Insurance Crisis. Webb, Mike // Pro Publica;2/ 7/2010, p16
The article presents a blog related to mismanagement of unemployment insurance funds by several states in the U.S.
- Blog Comments. // Dollars & Sense;Jul/Aug2009, Issue 283, p6
The article discusses blogs regarding the rising unemployment in the U.S. and the Chrysler bankruptcy deal.
- The Unemployment Rate and the Obama Economy. Slade, Stephanie // U.S. News Digital Weekly;1/17/2014, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p17
A blog about the 6.7% drop in unemployment rate, its lowest point since the administration of former U.S. president George Bush, is discussed.
- On Missing "Big Labor". Dionne Jr., E. J. // Moderate Voice;9/6/2010, p10
A blog by columnist E. J. Dionne Jr., about unemployment in the U.S., is discussed.