Cairn wins Greenpeace restraining order
- Cairn Energy plans 12-month exploration drilling programme. // World Energy News;9/10/2013, p2
The article reports that oil and gas firm Cairn Energy PLC has planned for a 12-month exploration drilling programme for resuming drilling activity off Greenland.
- Cairn Energy plans 12-month exploration drilling programme. // African Business News;9/10/2013, p5
The article reports that oil and gas firm Cairn Energy PLC planned out a 12-month exploration drilling programme, which could see it resume drilling activity off Greenland.
- Cairn Energy reported that it will soon start drilling offshore Morocco. // World Energy News;10/18/2013, p5
The article reports that the offshore drilling activity of independent oil explorer Cairn Energy PLC in Morocco, which is part of the country's high impact oil exploration program, will start soon.
- A Scottish Vindaloo. Morais, Richard C. // Forbes Global;1/10/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p16
Focuses on the oil business of Cairn Energy Plc. in Rajasthan, India. Background of the company; Factors that led to the increase of market capital of the company; Opportunities for the company brought by the oil discovery.
- Cairn joined in Senegal offshore exploration blocks by ConocoPhillips. // African Business News;8/ 1/2013, p33
The article presents information on an agreement signed between Cairn Energy PLC and the energy corporation ConocoPhillips Co. Under the agreement, 25 percent working interest in the oil well of Cairn Energy PLC in Senegal, will be acquired by ConocoPhillips Co. in several contiguous blocks...
- Morocco says Tarfaya offshore block drilling faces heavy-oil. // Energy Today (Hungary);3/17/2014, p1
The article reports that the offshore block drilling by energy companies, Cairn Energy plc and Genel, in Tarfaya, Morocco has faced a column of heavy-oil more complex exploit, as revealed by the Moroccan Office of Hydrocarbons and Mining in March 2014.
- Bangladesh: Cairn encounters equipment, government difficulties. Tang, Peter // Offshore;Jul98, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p16
Reports on the difficulties faced by Cairn in its oil development project in Bangladesh. Suspension of well drilling; Disputes over pipeline testing and gas measurement; Delay in inauguration of the Sangu gas field.
- TAKING ACTIONâ€¦Greenpeace vs Cairn Energy. // PRWeek (London);6/3/2011, p10
This article highlights the protest action launched by Greenpeace, an environmental protection group, against Cairn Energy over its plan to drill oil in Baffin Bay in Greenland.
- Cairn Energy recovered oil samples in FAN-1 exploration well offshore Senegal. // World Energy News;8/27/2014, p1
No abstract available.