- The â‚¬2.29 face mask that's better than its â‚¬725 rival. ALICE SMELLIE // Daily Mail;1/23/2014, p36
- Leyland is leaving for sunnier surroundings. Nightengale, Bob // Sporting News;9/30/96, Vol. 220 Issue 40, p14
Comments on baseball team Pittsburgh Pirates manager Jim Leyland's intention to leave the Pirates at the end of the 1996 season. Circumstances which led to Leyland's decision to leave the Pirates; Remarks of Pirates players regarding the issue; Pirates' plan to demand compensation from the...
- Lather, Rinse, Repeat. Hwang, Jaimie // American Salon;Mar2009, Vol. 132 Issue 3, p50
The article focuses on the routine of hair shampooing and on the availability of large variety of specialty shampoos. The word shampoo is derived from a Hindi term chÃ£mpo and was associated with the regular hair cleaning routine. It mentions about the increasing demand of customers for...
- DOINGS DOWN UNDER. George, Sandy // Film Journal International;Oct2002, Vol. 105 Issue 10, p131
Reports on the proliferation of pirated film videos in Australia as of October 2002. Increase in arrests and seizure of pirated videos; Factors which led to the increase in the demand for pirated videos; Financial impact of film piracy on motion picture producers.
- COLOR-TREATED HAIR? BIOMARIS ALGAE CREAM SHAMPOO IS FOR YOU! // Spa Management;Nov2006, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p89
The article introduces the Biomaris algae cream shampoo for color-treated and dry and demanding hair.
- Flappin' Flags. Flynn, Ardie // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p120
The article features Flappin' Flags, a U.S. flag manufacturer in the gift and souvenir market. Flappin' Flags is a one-stop shop for pirate merchandise. The increase in demand for pirate-themed merchandise is a result of market awareness, the "Pirates of the Caribbean" films, and the increase in...
- Demand for music strong, EMI chief tells conference. // Music Week;10/5/2002, Issue 40, p3
Focuses on the strong demand of music in Great Britain. Effect of pirated cassette in the industry; Decrease of the sales; Impact of the issue on the singers.
- Beauty SCOOP! // People Style Watch;Jun2011, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p132
The article cites several beauty products including the DuWop Isla Sirena Rotating Map Palette inspired by the film "Pirates of the Caribbean," Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Night Renewal Cream, and David Evangelista Cleanse shampoo.
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Hair Preparations and Shampoos in Japan. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/ 8/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts are presented which list the latent demand outlook for hair preparations and shampoos across the prefectures and cities of Japan including Mie, Oita and Tokyo.