Arizona Launches Border Wall While It Starves Schools
- NOM files suit in name of free speech. Keen, Lisa // Bay Windows;
The article reports on the move of the National Organization for Marriage to file a suit against state-imposed campaign spending limits in Rhode Island.
- Corrupt to the core. Budowsky, Brent // Hill;2/2/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p17
In this article, the author comments on the decision of the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn settled campaign finance law achieved through bipartisan action of elected legislative and executive branches.
- A campaign finance penalty flag. Hill, David // Hill;12/1/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 123, p15
The article presents the author's views regarding the campaign finance structure in the U.S. in which he relates the structure to a football game.
- BRIEFLY. Wilson, Reid // Hill;6/17/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 71, p3
The article reports on the anticipated $3 million to be raised by U.S. President Barack Obama for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee at a fundraiser in 2009.
- Signs of Hope and Gloom. Bursch, Doug // Moderate Voice;9/8/2010, p9
A blog from Doug Bursch, writer at the e-journal "The Moderate Voice," related to performer Arcade Fire and money spent on election campaigns in the U.S. is discussed.
- On the Serious Politics of Lying. Minor, Robert N. // Liberty Press;Sep2012, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p15
The article comments on the financial contributions of corporations and billionaires to campaigns of candidates in the 2012 elections in the U.S.
- CAMPAIGN FINANCE. N. W. // American Prospect;Dec2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p19
This section offers news briefs related to campaign finance in the U.S., including the disclosure of election spending in the U.S. and the lack of real-time data in relation to the political contributions of political candidates.
- Incumbent Democrats load up 10 campaign war chests. Wilson, Reid // Hill;10/20/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 121, p22
The article reports on the Frontline Program of the members of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) that helps in loading up the campaign war chests of the incumbnet Democratic legislators in the U.S.
- AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE. // Investment Advisor;Jun2010, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p11
A blog about the campaign funds of U.S. Senators Chris Dodd and Richard Shelby is discussed.