- veggie bits. // Vegetarian Journal;2003, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p22
Reports on developments about vegetarian foods in the U.S. Cascadian Farm's offer of frozen organic sliced peaches; Charitable donations to the Vegetarian Resource Group under the Combined Federal Campaign of the government; 505 Southwestern's introduction of certified organic chile sauces and...
- Introducing New Ingredients for Meatless Jerkies. // Vegetarian Journal;2003, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p9
Reports that West Virginia-based Primal Spirit has developed varieties of meatless foods. Foods made from shiitake mushrooms and seitan; Contact information.
- Bulletin board. // New Vegetarian & Natural Health;Spring2003, p8
Reports on developments related to vegetarian food in Australia. Update of information on survey of vegetarian restaurants; Opening of Oink, the online Animal Liberation shop; Promotion of salads by McCormick Salad Solutions.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // New Vegetarian & Natural Health;Spring2003, p9
Offers information on vegetarian food in Australia. Features of Harvest Personal Melons; Benefits of Olivado Avocado Oil; Book of recipes from the Chestnut Growers of Australia.
- STREET TALK. Gustafson, Michelle // Missoula Independent;4/5/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p4
The article presents the views of the general public of Missoula, Montana on the challenges of being vegetarian.
- Test tube cutlets taste like the real thing. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Apr2012, Issue 850, p25
The article reports on the vegetarian cutlet called LikeMeat that was developed by researchers at the Germany-based Fraunhofer Institute which is said to have the same texture and consistency as meat.
- Picky Eatin': Vegetarian Hebrew Soul Food. Simmons-Lamm, Rebecca E. // Atlanta;Feb2000, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p134
Recommends the Garvey Burger dish at Soul Vegetarian restaurant in Atlanta, Georgia. Invention of the recipe by vegetarian guru, Ben Ammi.
- Vegetarian Ideas and Information Sources. // Camping Magazine;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p42
Provides several vegetarian resources for camp kitchen libraries. Sources offered by the Vegetarian Resource Group; Topics covered by the journal 'Tips for Introducing Vegetarian Food Into institutions.'
- Vegetarian or not? Evie; Tari; Franny; Helen; Jessie; Clara; Holly // New Moon Girls;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p10
The article presents perspectives of readers on being a vegetarian.