- 8/10 Google+. Hanson, Matt // APC (Bauer Media Group);Oct2011, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p72
The article reviews the social networking Web site Google+ from Google Inc.
- 10 Reasons to Use Google+. Howell, Denise // Law Practice Today;Jan2012, p1
The article reviews the Google+, a social networking website from Google.
- GOOGLE PLUS: DO YOU NEED TO JOIN ANOTHER SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE? Stuart, David // Research Information;Dec2011/Jan2012, Issue 57, p10
The article reviews the web site Google from Google Inc., located at www.google.com, which features a newly integrated social network service
- GOOGLE+ vs FACEBOOK. Azzi, Mary // APC (Bauer Media Group);Sep2011, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p20
The article reviews two social networking websites including Facebook Inc. and Google + from Google Inc.
- Google backtracks on Buzz. Hay, Peter // PRWeek (London);2/19/2010, p10
The article on modifications made by Google on its Google Buzz due to negative publicity and privacy concerns.
- Google+: Future Destined to Be a Ghost Town? Boulton, Clint // eWeek;11/21/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p6
The article presents the author's views on anti-Google+ social network comments, including an article by Farhad Manhoo in the journal "Slate."
- Google+ and Why You Need to JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON NOW. Dawson, Ron // EventDV;Oct2011, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p28
The article previews the social networking Web site Google+ launched by Google.
- Google+ reaches 2.6 million UK visitors. // PRWeek (London);1/13/2012, p15
The article reports that Google+, the online social network of Google, reached 2.6 million unique visitors from Great Britain in November 2011, according to comScore.
- 'Don't rely on discounts'. Foottit, Lesley // Morning Advertiser;12/12/2013, Issue 130, p26
The article offers information on the targeting of customers through social networking sites and Google Inc.'s online advertising service AdWords in order to attract people to pubs.