North Korea opens up the Web
- Feed. Jackson, Dominique // Australian Personal Computer;Aug98, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p214
Reviews the Web site `Feed,' which provides up-to-date news. Web address of the Web site; Features of the Web site.
- Cutting-edge newsroom faces marketplace woes. Houston, Brant // IRE Journal;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p4
Comments on the closure of online news service APBnews.com in June 2000. Reason for its closure; Services offered by the Web venture; Support given by the news service to Investigative Reporters and Editors Inc.; Views on the journalists in the news organization.
- CRAINS detroit.com. // Crain's Detroit Business;1/20/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p9
Reports on the information available to subscribers at the website crainsdetroit.com. Launch of an e-mail facility containing a roundup of daily news; Procedure to subscribe for the website.
- Seychelles News Agency Launches Online. // African Business News;4/23/2014, p20
The article presents information on the launch of the http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com website by Seychelles News Agency.
- Web watch: news sites. // Campaign;5/4/2001, Issue 18, p14
Presents the chart depicting news Web sites in Great Britain. Address of BBC News Online; Percentage of the monthly page impressions of FT.com; Rank of Ananova.com.
- At work & play: all the news that's fit to surf. // Adweek Eastern Edition;4/26/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 17, p57
Presents tables and graphs ranking top traditional news Web sites and compares the top news sites as of March 1999. Places where the sites are accessed from; Top sites accessed both by homes and offices include Pathfinder.com, MSNBC.com and CNN.com.
- IQ news. Pearce, Kevin // MediaWeek;02/16/98, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p25
Presents the publicity gathered by various Web sites of news agencies in the United States. News agencies which used the Web to present updates on various international issues.
- Get the scoop. McGarvey, Robert // Entrepreneur;May99, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p32
Features the NewsHub Web site that aggregates news from a variety of brand name sources.
- Web watch: news sites. // Campaign (UK);1/12/2001, Issue 2, p14
Presents a chart depicting the Web sites of news agencies in Great Britain. Rank of the sites in terms of monthly page impressions; Identification of the source of information.