- How Well Informed Are College and Upper-Grade School Students About AIDS? Vlasov, V.V.; Morrison, V.V.; Timofeev, D.A. // Russian Education & Society;Oct2002, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p16
Focuses on how well informed are college and upper-grade school students about AIDS in Russia. Modification of the behavior of the sexually active portion of the population; Economic inaccessibility of treatment.
- Adapt or die. Mulholland, Stephen // Finance Week;7/14/2003, p16
Focuses on the incidence of HIV/AIDS epidemic. Etiology of AIDS; Groups that are high risk of AIDS; Medical discoveries on AIDS; AIDS projects of governments.
- AIDS AT 20 WILL WE FIND A CURE? Bregman, Mark // Science World;10/1/2001, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p8
Provides information on the AIDS disease. INSET: The Life Cycle of HIV.
- NEWS IN BRIEF: MICHIGAN. // Advocate;4/21/92, Issue 601, p29
Reports on Wayne State University medial researchers' plan to launch a five-year, four-city study to identify AIDS-related diseases in HIV-positive women.
- AIDS: DON'T LET DOWN YOUR GUARD. // Medical Update;Mar2001, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p3
Warns against the misconception that AIDS is no longer life-threatening, and that the rate of HIV infections is increasing worldwide.
- HIV/AIDS. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Lesotho;10/1/2010, p7
This article discusses the prevalence of HIV/AIDS in Lesotho.
- AIDS Has Arrived in India and China. Hwang, Ann // World Watch;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p12
Examines the spread of AIDS and HIV infections in China and India. Estimated number of persons infected with HIV in both countries; Population most affected by the disease; Transmission of the disease; Cultural factors affecting the increase in AIDS and HIV cases in both countries; Efforts of...
- CE/CME questions. // AIDS Alert;Nov2007, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p131
A quiz about AIDS-related topics is presented.
- CE/CME questions. // AIDS Alert;Mar2008, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p35
A quiz about HIV infection and AIDS is presented.