Checking in at the grassroots: NEI goes public
- US, Russia, ready for nuke co-operation. // Modern Power Systems;Jan2011, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the statement of the Nuclear Energy Institute that U.S. President Barack Obama's administration is seen to enact a civilian nuclear energy cooperation agreement with Russia (Federation) with the completion of the congressional review.
- Industry. // Nuclear Plant Journal;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p10
The article discusses the insight of the chairman at Nuclear Energy Institute concerning the impact of the increase in global nuclear energy resilience inn the capability of the U.S. to create new facilities in nuclear energy.
- Somebody Should Watch the BBB. Zink, Jhon C. // Power Engineering;Mar99, Vol. 103 Issue 3, p3
Comments on the National Advertising Review Bureau's (NARB) ruling on the Nuclear Energy Institute's advertisements. Remarks on the ruling; Statement issued by the NARB regarding nuclear energy.
- NEI criticizes Clinton's energy strategy. // Electric Light & Power;May98, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the criticisms of the Nuclear Energy Institute on Clinton administration's energy strategy. Maintenance of a viable nuclear energy program; Need for a diverse energy supply.
- NEI's Top Industry Practice Awards. // Nuclear Plant Journal;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p12
Focuses on the excerpts submitted for the 2001 Top Industry Practice Awards winners by the Nuclear Energy Institute. Information on the crud burst process; Details on the sampling system requirements; Discussion on core monitoring system.
- Nuclear consolidation. Hoske, Mark // Electric Light & Power;May94, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p3
Reports that the Nuclear Energy Institute (NEI) has consolidated the nuclear functions of four energy industry organizations into one Washington D.C.-based group. Reason for the move; NEI's plan to develop solutions to the industry's top priorities.
- Believe it or not: Nuclear fusion in 1994. // Electric Perspectives;Jan/Feb94, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p9
Reports the reorganization of the Nuclear Power Oversight Committee's (NPOC) member associations and functions into the Nuclear Energy Institute (NEI). Autonomy of the Institute of Nuclear Power Operations and the nuclear research operations of the Electric Power Research Institute.
- The path to reform. COLVIN, JOE F. // Electric Perspectives;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p22
Presents an excerpt from a testimony delivered by Joe Colvin, president and CEO of the Nuclear Energy Institute (NEI).
- POWER FAILURE? Peterson, Scott // Columbia Journalism Review;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p6
A letter to the editor regarding the July/August 2006 article â€œFalse Fronts: Why to Look Behind the Label,â€ discussing the Clean and Safe Energy Coalition, is presented.