- Why Go Veg? Tunick, Barbara // Vegetarian Times;Jul2002, Issue 299, p33
Presents several reasons for switching to a vegetarian diet. Concern of more people about their health; Desire to feel younger and live longer; Reduction of pollution.
- Health is Wealth Offers Three New Varieties of Spring Rolls. // Vegetarian Journal;2003, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p22
Focuses on vegetarian spring rolls launched by Health Is Wealth. Flavors; Contact information.
- Merchandising for special diets. Juntti, Melaina // Natural Foods Merchandiser;Mar2013, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p53
The article presents information on the different aspects that consumers have while they shop for a food item as they always count on their health. It informs that the shoppers look for many things including the gluten content of the food, dairy content of the food and also on the vegetarian...
- Try it, you'll like it! Gingerich, Natalie // Self;Aug2006, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p106
The article discusses the result of a survey that addressed the response of people to vegetable diet conducted by researchers at Flinders University, Adelaide, South Australia. The survey found out that vegetables are least likely to be eaten for being slimy and mushy. To correct that, one is...
- Healthy foods: meat-reducers on the rise. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;November 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 11, p61
Reports on the rapid growth in the vegetarian market in Great Britain. Promotion of the product's vegetarian credentials; Expansion of interest in meat-free meals; Retention of healthy image in the minds of consumers.
- Signs of Progress. Barnard, Neal D. // Good Medicine;Winter2007, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p2
The article focuses on signs of progress in medicine and health in the U.S. It emphasizes the elimination of animal exercises, that involved the killing of animals for laboratory exercises, in majority of the U.S. medical schools. It highlights changes in health food stores from being referred...
- New TV Spot: Preventing Prostate Cancer. // Good Medicine;Fall2008, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p16
The article focuses on the message behind Poker Night, a public service announcement by the Cancer Project which aims at helping men understand the lifesaving power of vegetarian meals. It describes the scene of the television advertisement, which has been airing on television stations around...
- PIONEERS AND RESPONSIBILITY. Wasserman, Debra; Stahler, Charles // Vegetarian Journal;2004, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p4
Acknowledges the contributions of vegetarians in the food industry and its responsibility in health and environment. Selection for the influential pioneers in natural and organic food; Qualities of real pioneers and heroes; Suggestion on how to have a successful vegetarian fast food chain.
- Your questions answered. French, Roger // New Vegetarian & Natural Health;Summer2005/2006, p20
The article presents a question and answer advisory related to health and diet. Information on a leaky gut is provided. It is suggested that mineral deficiencies may have specific effects, such as magnesium deficiency causing muscle spasm and fibromyalgia, copper deficiency leading to...