- Other People's Mail. // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;May/Jun2008, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p57
Several letters from readers to various periodicals are presented. Dorian de Wind, a retired Army major from Austin, Texas, wrote to "The New York Times," on March 25, 2008, commenting on those who do not care about the war in Iraq. A letter was written by Jan Bauman from Mill Valley,...
- BREAKING NEWS: Gingrich Loses Both Alabama and Mississippi: And Then There Should Be Three? DE WIND, DORIAN // Moderate Voice;3/13/2012, p2
A blog from military affairs columnist, Dorian De Wind is discussed.
- Honoring Our Troops, All of Them. De Wind, Dorian // Moderate Voice;7/7/2010, p7
A blog from Dorian de Wind is presented.
- America's Iraq Legacy: Rambo Today, the Terminator Tomorrow? (Le Monde, France). KERN, WILLIAM // Moderate Voice;03/28/2013, p1
A blog on the Iraq War is presented.
- Give credit to Bush where it's due. Astor, Aaron // Moderate Voice;9/1/2010, p8
The article presents a blog on the effect of counterinsurgency operations in Iraq on the international relations, economy and national security of the U.S.
- Iraq and History's Eventual Verdict. Gandelman, Joe // Moderate Voice;9/3/2010, p5
A blog by editor-in-chief Joe Gandelman referring to Iraq War is presented.
- Grade Obama A+ For Honoring Troops, F For Policy, AWOL On The Economy. Remmers, Jerry K. // Moderate Voice;8/31/2010, p5
A blog about a speech given by U.S. President Barack Obama regarding the Iraq war is presented.
- Santorum's Dutch Ignorance (UPDATES). DE WIND, DORIAN // Moderate Voice;3/12/2012, p11
A blog from Dorian De Wind, military affairs columnist, is discussed.
- Of 'Sluts,' Gigolos and -- yes -- Limbaugh. DE WIND, DORIAN // Moderate Voice;3/13/2012, p9
A blog from Dorian De Wind, military affairs columnist is discussed.