- RUN, HIDE AND SEEK. GOLDBERG, JULIA // Santa Fe Reporter;12/12/2012, Vol. 39 Issue 50, p23
The article offers several tips for surviving a zombie apocalypse in Santa Fe, New Mexico such as dressing appropriately, avoiding elected officials and finding protection.
- poem on apocalypse. // Cicada;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p22
The poem "Poem on Apocalypse," by Colletee lette is presented. First Line: I think you look like Stardust; Last Line: We are A-L-I-V-E.
- The Apocalypse of Isabella of France: Paris, Bibl. Nat. MS Fr. 13096. Lewis, Suzanne // Art Bulletin;Jun90, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p224
Features the Apocalypse of Isabella of France, which contains framed miniatures constituting medieval cycles of illustration created for the Book of Revelation. History of ownership and patronage; Characteristics of text and illustration; Directions in fourteenth-century Apocalypse illustration.
- Editorial. Boxall, Ian // Scripture Bulletin;2010, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including "Reading the Bible After Darwin," by Mary Mills, "What Are They Saying About Luke-Acts?" by Peter Anthony, and "Reading the Apocalypse on the Island of Patmos," by Ian Boxall.
- Apocalyptical anxiety. // Our Sunday Visitor;12/6/2009, Vol. 98 Issue 32, p23
The author comments on the growing number of Catholic Americans experiencing apocalyptical anxiety.
- Another end-of-world prediction is just around the corner. Anselm, Tom // North County Journal;6/1/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 22, pA9
The author discusses various apocalyptic speculations which have worried a number of people including himself but believes that nobody knows exactly when life will come to an end.
- Learning to Survive a Zombie Attack. // Scholastic Action;10/28/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p2
A description of the course "Surviving the Coming Zombie Apocalypse" being offered at Michigan State University is provided.
- Fuel for Fantasy. // Wilson Quarterly;Spring2006, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p87
An excerpt from the article "Angels and Engines: The Culture of Apocalypse," by Marina Warner in the fall 2005 issue of "Raritan" is presented.
- THE THREE BEERS OF THE APOCALYPSE. Kirkpatrick, David // Boise Weekly;7/18/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p33
The article lists several beers for the apocalypse including top Belgian white, 10 barrel brewing apocalypse ipa and unibroue la fin du monde.