- WALKING TO WORK. // SN: Supermarket News;9/29/2009 Whole Health, p34
Several blogs related to food and health including the use of processed food, impact of functional foods and films related to the food industry are presented.
- LEXICAL PHRASES IN TELECOMMUNICATION BLOGS: A GENRE ANALYSIS. Álvarez, Irina Argüelles; Arroyo, César Benayas // Babel A.F.I.A.L.;2013, Vol. 22, p135
The study presented in this paper aims to provide a description of telecommunication blogs as a genre. Lexical phrases are analysed in order to reach conclusions regarding the nature of the language in these texts and the extent to which the results obtained are comparable with other written or...
- Blogroll: Less reductionism. // Nature Chemistry;Apr2011, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p265
Several blogs are discussed including one on the addition of LabMonkey4Hire to the chemical blogosphere which aims to analyze and discuss the chemistry job market in Great Britain, one on a debate regarding the use of wavefunction in chemistry and physics, and one by Azmanam on the useful...
- refresh OFFLINE. // SN: Supermarket News;Fall2011 Whole Health, p30
Several blogs related to the U.S. supermarkets are discussed, on topics including the ineffectiveness of menu labeling, breakfast and functional foods, and unilateral food policies.
- Some on Right Think Nicaragua's Incursions Into Costa Rica Call for U.S. Attack. Busch, Michael // Foreign Policy in Focus;11/20/2010, p1
A blog about the possible military action against Nicaragua is presented.
- Design Dish. // Atlanta;Dec2008 Home Supplement, p14
A blog titled "Peak of Chic," from Atlanta, Georgia-based blogger Jennifer Boles Dwyer on the set designs of various motion pictures is discussed.
- Readers respond. // Crain's Chicago Business;10/18/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 42, p17
The article presents a blog entitled "Fight to seize Illinois House from Madigan turns personal."
- Today On WWD.COM. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/29/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 133, p2
A blog about the capacity of Las Vegas, Nevada to elaborate its own city center according to its hype is presented.
- on the web. // Saint Charles Avenue;Oct2009, p8
The article announces two new blogs, Joie d'Eve and New to New Orleans, and a newsletter by the MyNewOrleans.com. featuring topics related to the city in Louisiana.