- Internet Turned Back On In Egypt. WINDISH, JOE // Moderate Voice;2/2/2011, p11
A blog from Joe Windish, Technology Editor of the journal discussing the restoration of the internet service after a five-day internet shutdown in Eygpt is presented.
- Brian Kelly joins Cetis team. // Information World Review;10/29/2013, p1
The article announces the appointment of blogger and former UKOLN employee Brian Kelly at Centre for Educational Technology, Interoperability and Standards (Cetis).
- Internet Skepticism Laid Bare. WINDISH, JOE // Moderate Voice;2/10/2011, p9
A blog from Joe Windish, technology editor at the periodical "The Moderate Voice" related to internet is discussed.
- Defining internet moments. // Computer Weekly;3/24/2009, p20
A blog featuring opinion of Glyn Moody, Computer Weekly's first web columnist, on the key events in the Internet's 20-year history, is presented.
- Misperceptions Lead To Reinvention. // Pro Sound News;Aug2014, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p16
An excerpt from the blog from the PSN Blog is presented which focuses on the concept of reinvention in the Internet Age.
- Cyber Silence. HUTCHENS, S. M. // Touchstone: A Journal of Mere Christianity;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p6
In this article, the author quotes an incident in which was blasted in a blog post for invading into the privacy of a person and he suggests that all the people mostly use Internet as an option for doing bad things.
- Ms. Mentor Has a Blog. // NSTA Express;11/10/2008, p3
A blog from an "NSTA Reports" columnist is discussed.
- (TIPS) Don't Miss Out! CYF Website Offers Range of Services. // Children & Youth Funding Report;11/26/2010, p19
A blog is presented offering information on the accessibility of availing one's online subscription service at child, youth and family (CYF) Website.
- Web logs offer latest option for independent voices online. Goldsborough, Reid // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/12/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p20
Reports on the development of Internet communication through weblogs in New Orleans, Louisiana. Dissemination of the information to the public; Media coverage on war; Number of Web logs indexed by category.