BECOME A MOTOCROSS ACTION FACEBOOK FAN
- WHAT'S ON RIDEbmx.com. // TransWorld Ride BMX;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 18 Issue 159, p20
The article reviews the web site located at www.ridebmx.com from the periodical "Ride BMX."
- Dirt Rider Team Roosts At 12-Hour. // Dirt Rider;Nov2011, Issue 347, p32
The article presents information on the 12-Hour HYR Endurance race held at Glen Helen, and mentions off-road bikes used in the competition.
- Game on. ANDREWS, PAUL // Australian Motorcycle News;7/23/2015, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p95
A review of the video game "MotoGP 15" video game series is presented.
- WHAT'S ON RIDEbmx.com. // TransWorld Ride BMX;Apr2008, Vol. 17 Issue 143, p25
No abstract available.
- DIGITAL DIRT. // Dirt Rider;Mar2012, Issue 351, p24
This section presents links to websites related to motocross, supercross and dirt bike riding.
- MXA'S TO-DO LIST. // Motocross Action Magazine;Aug2010, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p36
The article offers updates related to events and products in the motorcycle industry including the Ponca City NMA Grand National Championship from July 26-31 2010, the website for motocross equipment located at www.MXtrader.net, and the Power Kleen Cleaner and Degreaser from K&N.
- TRAIL RIDER'S GEAR GUIDE. // BMX Plus;Apr2014, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p32
The article previews several products, including the MacNeil Blazer 4 forks from MacNeil, the Shadow Local gloves from www.theshadowconspiracy.com, and the MacNeil cable holder from www.macneilbmx.com.
- Facebook-Funded Schools Fix Hits the Streets in Newark. // Education Week;11/10/2010, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p4
The article discusses the partnership between Newark, New Jersey's public school system and social networking web site Facebook, which has pledged $100 million dollars to the school district.
- Facebook dominates in Southeast Asia. // South Asian Post;11/24/2011, p21
The article offers information on the report released by Nielsen which reveals that Facebook Inc. dominates in Southeast Asia wherein 91 percent of Indonesian digital consumers maintain an active profile on Facebook, followed by the Philippines with 81 percent and Malaysia with 78 percent.