- WHAT'S ON THE WEB. // Building Design;1/8/2010, Issue 1898, p2
The article reviews the Web site iphone application, located at bdonline.co.uk, from the newspaper "Buiding Design."
- 'Wall Street Journal' spins off mobile app AllThingsD.com. R. K. // B to B;9/14/2009, Vol. 94 Issue 11, p13
The article reviews the web site iPhone application, located at AllThingsD.com.
- Mixxx. // Stuff;Jul2011, Issue 148, p29
The article reviews the web site located at mixxx.org.
- Finding your soul app. Jeffries, Adrianne // Oregon Business Magazine;Jun2010, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p10
The article reviews the web site Mobspot.com for applications of BlackBerry, Palm Pre, Droid, iPhone and iPad.
- Four Great Mac Sites that Aren't Macworld.com. Galbraith, James // Macworld;Jul2010, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p41
The article reviews several Web sites for Apple Inc.'s Macbook computers, including the Bare Feats, www.barefeats.com; the iFixit, www.ifixit.com; and Apple Inc.'s www.apple.com/pr.
- On hold? Try one of these options to get through faster. Cota, Jim // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/5/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p38A
The article reviews several Web sites including Get Human at gethuman.com, FastCustomer at fastcustomer.com, and Lucy at lucyphone.com.
- Five Minutes â€¢ Ten Awesome Resources. // Special Education Technology Practice;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p13
The article reviews several web sites including ArtRage 2.5, accessed http://www.artrage.com/, Fluid, accessed at http://fluidapp.com, and Haiku, accessed at http://www.haikulearning.com/.
- InSites. // EContent;Dec2012, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p16
The article reviews the bespoke publishing web site Bookouture at http://www.bookouture.com, the online social networking application web site BranchOut at http://branchout.com, and the music streaming web site Stereomood at http://www.stereomood.com.
- Information Overload. Ladhani, Noorin // Social Policy;Summer2011, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p69
The article provides reviews of web sites which provide information on the technology industry, consumer electronics, and application software such as Mashable, located at www.mashable.com, TechCrunch, located at www.techcrunch,com, and Gigaom, located at www.gigaom.com.