- Index. // Fast Facts: Obesity;2009, p142
A subject index for the book "Fast Facts: Obesity" is presented.
- Index. // When Dieting Isn't Enough: Medications & Surgeries for Weight Lo;2005, p103
This section presents an index of terms related to obesity.
- IS MI BOGUS? // Shape;Aug2012, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p82
This article suggests that body mass index (BMI), which has been used to determine body fat percentage, may not be credible because it both over and underestimated obesity by failing to account for muscle mass, waist circumference, and other factors.
- Keyword index to volume 23. // International Journal of Obesity & Related Metabolic Disorders;Dec1999, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p1341
Presents the keyword index of the December 1999 edition of the periodical 'International Journal of Obesity.'
- Don't worry, be happy? Sharma, Arya // Active Living;Jan2013, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p3
An excerpt from the January 3, 2013 issue of "Obesity Notes" by Dr. Arya Sharma is presented.
- Comment on: Lin et al. Long-Term Changes in Adiposity and Glycemic Control Are Associated With Past Adenovirus Infection. Diabetes Care 2013;36:701-707. TROVATO, GUGLIELMO M.; CATALANO, DANIELA; MARTINES, G. FABIO; TROVATO, FRANCESCA M. // Diabetes Care;Oct2013, Vol. 36 Issue 10, pe184
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Long-Term Changes in Adiposity and Glycemic Control Are Associated With Past Adenovirus Infection" by W. Y. Lin et al., in the 2013;36 issue.
- Author index to Volume 27, Supplement 1. // International Journal of Obesity & Related Metabolic Disorders;May2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, pS157
International Journal of Obesity (2003) 27, S157-S164. doi:10.1038/sj.ijo.0802365
- Trade Name Index. // Bariatric Times;Aug2012, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p25
A subject index for the August 2012 issue of "Bariatric Times" is presented.
- Yoga Practice for Reducing the Male Obesity and Weight Related Psychological Difficulties-A Randomized Controlled Trial. RSHIKESAN, P. B.; SUBRAMANYA, PAILOOR; NIDHI, RAM // Journal of Clinical & Diagnostic Research;Nov2016, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p22
Introduction: Obesity is a health disorder and increasing all over the world. It is also a cause for many non-communicable diseases. Yoga practice reduces the stress level which may improve the eating habits and help in weight reduction. Aim: To assess the final outcome of the effects after 3...