- the week online. // Computer Weekly;1/25/2011, Issue 4, p5
The article presents information about several articles and blogs, posted on the website computerweekly.com including an article on risks of cyber warfare, an article on security concerns for the users of online networking site Facebook, and a blog from consultancy QuoStar Solutions' managing...
- FROM BLOGS TO K-LOGS. Bradbury, Danny // Computer Weekly;9/23/2003, p40
Web logs have become a powerful consumer technology in recent years and some businesses are adopting them to gather employee opinion. Matt Mower, a developer and knowledge management specialist who works with knowledge management company Evectors, says that corporate blogging can tease new ideas...
- the week online. // Electronics Weekly;1/19/2011, Issue 2452, p4
The article presents several blogs related to the electronic industry including one on Apple Inc.'s iPad and iPhone, another on the European Chemicals Agency, and yet another on Bristol.
- BLOGS. // Computer Weekly;2/22/2011, Issue 8, p5
The article presents several blogs related to the computer industry which includes the top five Information Technology (IT) strategies for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in 2011, other related to scholarship for the Master of Information Leadership (MIL) course by the City University...
- BLOGO SPHERE. // Network World;8/25/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p8
Several blogs from computer savvy authors in the computer industry are discussed including Randy Muller, Jeff Doyle and Noah Schiffman.
- Touting the Next Big Thing. Flower, Gail // Advanced Packaging;Jul2005, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p7
Discusses several developments in the computer industry. Development of new products that drive competition in the industry; Popularity of blogging as a tool for communicating corporate needs and images; Schedule of Webinars offered by the journal, "Advanced Packaging".
- MOST READ BLOGS. // Electronics Weekly;10/15/2008, Issue 2356, p48
Several blogs related to the computer industry, including the implications of the financial crisis on the computer industry and electronic gadgets, are presented. .
- Harpers Hub. // Harpers Wine & Spirit;10/21/2011, Issue 73, p12
The article presents a blog from British brewer Gavin Quinney of ChÃ¢teau Bauduc praising the late Apple founder Steve Jobs for his contributions to the computer industry.
- BLOGS. // CRN;2/5/2007, Issue 1228, p6
Several blogs related to the computer industry in the U.S. are presented. The blogs are from Heather Clancy on the lowdown of the RSA Conference, Barbara Darrow on the reality of the rumors about Oracle Corp.-SAP AG and Ed Moltzen about five headlines writers can work into their next PowerPoint...